Arboreal phase near Gobekli Tepe

The Old World is a reference to those parts of Earth known to Europeans before the voyages of Christopher Columbus; it includes Europe, Asia and Africa.

Moderators: MichelleH, Minimalist, JPeters

E.P. Grondine

Re: Arboreal phase near Gobekli Tepe

Post by E.P. Grondine »

I ask you directly about them, tiompan, and once again get your insulting evasions.
You remind me of President Trump with his "Fake News" comments.

We all make mistakes, it is what we do afterwards that defines us.
Tiompan

Post by Tiompan »

Exactly like Trump , you make it up , it defines you .
How many times have you been asked to provide the evidence /quotes but you never do . It's all bluff and bluster .
It works ,for some people , but anyone who bothers to read your posts here knows your style and saw through it a long time ago .
You can't provide the evidence , why do you continue to make yourself look even more pathetic ? The more you say the worse it gets .
You can't and won't provide the evidence because it is not there .
On the other hand there is no shortage of quotes that show your errors .
E.P. Grondine

Post by E.P. Grondine »

I provde the evidence, but just like those in Trumpland you can not see it, tiompan.

Its kind of hard to miss those 2 cometary impact events at the start of the Holocene.
Tiompan

Post by Tiompan »

How many times does it have to be repeated before you understand anything .
Read slowly a word at a time , don't make up what others say , try much harder to understand the content of comments .

The evidence that you have to provide is showing where I said something wrong about cometary impacts .

Re-read the last comment until you understand it then all you have to do is provide a quote where I said something wrong then refute it .
Simple for most people . Breath won't be held .
E.P. Grondine

Post by E.P. Grondine »

So let me rephrase this:

You are offering to recognize that 2 cometary impacts occurred at the start of the Holocene,
if I will stop using the word "henge" in what you consider to be an inappropriate manner?
Tiompan

Post by Tiompan »

No , as ever you misunderstand . Here it is again .
If you think I have made some error(s ) in anything I have said about cometary impacts , provide the quote and refute it .
I don't care how or when you use the wrong definitions of terms , I simply mention it when you get it wrong .
Your definitions of the term "henge" are wrong .
E.P. Grondine

Post by E.P. Grondine »

http://www.pnas.org/content/pnas/suppl/ ... 5.sapp.pdf

ttps://archaeologynewsnetwork.blogspot.com/2018/03/agriculture-initiated-by-indigenous.html#s7Ke0R03lx45OqjT.97