Solar alignments in ancient Egypt

The Old World is a reference to those parts of Earth known to Europeans before the voyages of Christopher Columbus; it includes Europe, Asia and Africa.

Moderators: MichelleH, Minimalist, JPeters

Simon21

Re: Solar alignments in ancient Egypt

Post by Simon21 »

Tiompan wrote:Made up =fantasy with nothing to support it .
"But to one who considers he cannot make errors" is an example , where did I say that ?
Read what is said e.g. "Where did I say something wrong about ...." , "I'm more than happy to be informed of errors"
You have only highlighted your own dishonesty , proven by evidence / quotes , whilst failing to provide what you claim is dishonesty .
Abuse and no supporting evidence are common bedfellows .
Perhaps you should not take everything you read completely and totally literally? Refer you back to my repeated (alas) point about understanding what you actually read. Plainly not dealing with a fan of Peter Cook, Private eye MP etc here. Or is one dealing with another yet case of dishonesty - faux naivity?

Your dishonesty was proven beyond reasonable doubt by your childish fibs about visiting sites and exhibitions. These were easily proved to be false. It raises immediate questions about other things you say.Inasmuch as one can actually work out what you are saying, often there are so many non sequiturs (eg I have friends in the Isle of Sheppey - ripping!) that it is anyone's guess.
Abuse and no supporting evidence are common bedfellows .
Abuse and lies are pretty close friends too aren't they.

To avoid indulging in both may I urge you to take a little time to read a posting carefully before jumping up and down proclaiming someone is wrong and squarking for irrelevant evidence?
E.P. Grondine

Post by E.P. Grondine »

spice wrote:
EP, stop flogging that poor dead horse.
You're just trying to make Tiompan have a stroke or a heart attack because of your intransigence.
Welcome, Simon.
I'm glad you're here to help with this problem.
:x :roll: :P :lol: :twisted: 8)
Tiompan

Post by Tiompan »

Yes , dishonesty and lack of evidence are common bedfellows .
Evidence , in the form of quotes proves you have been found guilty of both .
This contrasts with your ability to do the same .
But abuse does create a diversion from the central issue .
The search facility here is a good one ,and that evidence can be provided at any time .

I pointed out where you were wrong , you attempted to hide from the error but got caught again .
The problem that caused the error , i.e. failing to understand what is said or read , in the case of the central issue , omitting the important points of a comment leading to a nonsensical account of it , is oft repeated here .
Tiompan

Post by Tiompan »

EP ,
There is nothing that will help with your intransigence .
Simon21

Post by Simon21 »

Tiompan wrote:Yes , dishonesty and lack of evidence are common bedfellows .
Evidence , in the form of quotes proves you have been found guilty of both .
This contrasts with your ability to do the same .
The search facility here is a good one ,and that evidence can be provided at any time .
I knew you wouldn't know who Peter Cook was or what faux naivity means.

Evidence - slightly undercut when one tells silly lies. Nothing so hilarious as you trying to provide evidence - and being caught out - twice

Although you were honest when you admitted being abusive.
I pointed out where you were wrong , you attempted to hide from the error but got caught again .
I wasn't wrong because I wasn't making a point (do read the posts again). Use the search facility. You could not follow a point and tried to cover it up by lying - again use that search faciity

How does one hide an error in open text? By suddenly writing in Chinese dialect? Again lack of sense. One does wonder at what sort of jobs you have had, not one's that required clear english plainly. A teacher of english perhaps (note,this is a joke[) from the Isle of Sheppey (it seems to be important to you).
But I am not diverted am I and I will continue to point out your lying and incoherence. Let us not forget you have admitted being abusive haven't you? Use the search facility.

Your hole just gets deeper and deeper.
Tiompan

Post by Tiompan »

Your fantasy world continues to grow .
Like all your diversions ,it doesn't matter , but what makes you think I don't know who Peter Cook was ? " faux naivity" ,is that a fake manger scene ?
Don't answer , it's rhetorical .

I've probably forgotten more of the P&D and Derek &Clive sketches than you have ever heard .

I know that you can get away with saying anything here , but simply saying something doesn't make it true , you have to back it up ,or it's just more gobbledygook , fantasy and lies .
You never do manage to support fantasies , again , there is an obvious precedent .

You were found out , more than once ,it's all there in the search , if you need reminding .
Simon21

Post by Simon21 »

Tiompan wrote:Your fantasy world continues to grow .
Like all your diversions ,it doesn't matter , but what makes you think I don't know who Peter Cook was ? " faux naivity" ,is that a fake manger scene ?
Don't answer , it's rhetorical .
But pointing out your lies and incoherence obviously does matter to you doesn't it old fruit? By writing the abover posting you prove it does don't you? You apparently lie even to yourself.

You remind me of the man "who wrote 20 pages to demonstrate to me that I didn't matter to him anymore - and then followed this by more letters and stalking. I eventually had him arrested for his 'indifference'."
I've probably forgotten more of the P&D and Derek &Clive sketches than you have ever heard .
But you didn't get the point about his satire and sending up pretensions like yours. You probably take Derek and Clive seriously. I can see you writing: "Dear Mr Cook there is no evidence that Jayne Mansefield ever had lobsters up her XXXXXXXX. Consequently there can have been no job to remove them. You are wrong. Incidently I am a personal friend of Miss Mansfield, the Pope and President Nixon." The idea of you who cannot understand a simple reference listening to Peter Cook and trying to make sense of him is beyond hilarious.

I imagine you did not last long in any gig without being removed.

I know that you can get away with saying anything here , but simply saying something doesn't make it true , you have to back it up ,or it's just more gobbledygook , fantasy and lies .[/quote][/quote]

You tell the lies though don't you. To my certain knowledge I have never claimed to attend an exhibition I did not attend or visit a site I have not seen. As has been demonstrated that is your folly.

And now you claim to know about Peter Cook but apparently cannot understand a simple reference to his comedy

Oh dear