Neanderthal News

The science or study of primitive societies and the nature of man.

Moderators: MichelleH, Minimalist, JPeters

Digit

Re: Neanderthal News

Post by Digit »

A point I also considered uni but which left me with an unanswered question. Is the enamel the same as ours, and your assumption only stands if HSN didn't wash his carrots.
The 'ancient' Egyptians suffered badly from caries due to grit in their bread, but that was from sand stone querns.

Roy.
First people deny a thing, then they belittle it, then they say it was known all along! Von Humboldt
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

Axis and Commonwealth soldiers fighting in North Africa reported that sand was everywhere and in everything and was a major factor in making their lives miserable. They ate it, slept in it and wore it.

The Germans and Italians, at least, did not wear shorts!
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
Digit

Post by Digit »

Granted Min, but HSN in the thread was not desert dwelling. Once again we are back to common sense, why would HSN not wash roots?

Roy.
First people deny a thing, then they belittle it, then they say it was known all along! Von Humboldt
Frank Harrist

Post by Frank Harrist »

A man's gotta wash his root! :D