Ancient Chinese Fish Fry

The science or study of primitive societies and the nature of man.

Moderators: MichelleH, Minimalist, JPeters

Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Ancient Chinese Fish Fry

Post by Minimalist »

From Science Daily.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 ... 171544.htm
The isotopic analysis of a bone from one of the earliest modern humans in Asia, the 40,000 year old skeleton from Tianyuan Cave in the Zhoukoudian region of China (near Beijing), by an international team of researchers from the Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology in Leipzig, the Graduate University of Chinese Academy of Sciences and the Institute of Vertebrate Paleontology and Paleoanthropology in Beijing, the University of British Columbia in Vancouver and Washington University in Saint Louis has shown that this individual was a regular fish consumer.
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
kbs2244

Re: Ancient Chinese Fish Fry

Post by kbs2244 »

I still want to know who and where the first guy that decided to try eating a snail was.
And how hungry was he?
Leona Conner

Post by Leona Conner »

People in many primitive societies still eat grubs and such. If you're hungry enough to eat that you're probably hungry enough to eat just about anything, including snails. :roll:
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

Same goes for lobster....

Who was the genius who decided...."man, that would be great with drawn butter.....if only we had drawn butter."
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin