Neanderthal in Milwaukee

The science or study of primitive societies and the nature of man.

Moderators: MichelleH, Minimalist, JPeters

Beagle

Neanderthal in Milwaukee

Post by Beagle »

http://johnhawks.net/node/2581

Sure wish I could be there. The news coming out about Neanderthals is pretty much what we have thought for a long time.
Hawks has felt the same way but will be speaking out about it in 3 days. OTOH. as Min would say, The backlash from the Club will be terrible. Expect it soon.
Rokcet Scientist

Re: Neanderthal in Milwaukee

Post by Rokcet Scientist »

I'm otherwise engaged too, unfortunately. 8)

Can't we get someone to video it and link it up?
They do it with feature movies all the time...!
Digit

Post by Digit »

How about you all club together and pay my air fare there and back, I promise to file a full report?

Roy.
First people deny a thing, then they belittle it, then they say it was known all along! Von Humboldt
Rokcet Scientist

Post by Rokcet Scientist »

Digit wrote:How about you all club together and pay my air fare there and back, I promise to file a full report?
Of course! If you would be so kind!
Just present the full report (video, pix, and full article) and a decent invoice (with copies of airfare tickets, cabs, and hotel bills)...
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

Hawks should come speak in Arizona where we have real neanderthals running the state!
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
Digit

Post by Digit »

In triplicate I imagine RS?

Roy.
First people deny a thing, then they belittle it, then they say it was known all along! Von Humboldt