WOW!

Tell us what you think about your visit to our site!

Moderators: MichelleH, Minimalist, JPeters

WOW!

Post by Guest »

So, what happen to the thread on "Your Forum?" So if people don't like your forum or say something negative you delete it. It's nice to know that it can be easily deleted. It says volumes about The Administrators / Moderators here.
It also show that this forum and its Administrators / Moderators are indeed Questionable and shows that this site is Quite a Shame. I shall surely pass that a long.

:roll:

Re: WOW!

Post by Guest »

Anonymous wrote:So, what happen to the thread on "Your Forum?" So if people don't like your forum or say something negative you delete it. It's nice to know that it can be easily deleted. It says volumes about The Administrators / Moderators here.
It also show that this forum and its Administrators / Moderators are indeed Questionable and shows that this site is Quite a Shame. I shall surely pass that a long.

:roll:
Yes, I thought it was a froum on "Tell us what you think about your visit to our site!"
Hmmmmmmmmmm.
MichelleH
Site Admin

Post by MichelleH »

Your post was inadvertently deleted with some spam and I apologize for that. Feel free to re-post it. All opinions are welcome

MichelleH
We've Got Fossils - We win ~ Lewis Black

Red meat, cheese, tobacco, and liquor...it works for me ~ Anthony Bourdain

Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

Post by Guest »

MichelleH wrote:Your post was inadvertently deleted with some spam and I apologize for that. Feel free to re-post it. All opinions are welcome

MichelleH
I see. I'm glad the other posts were safe from spam. :wink: