Colorado Enthusiast Negotiates Archaeologica Registration

Tell us what you think about your visit to our site!

Moderators: MichelleH, Minimalist, JPeters

Johnny

Colorado Enthusiast Negotiates Archaeologica Registration

Post by Johnny »

Hello, everyone! After reading for the last couple of months, I'm glad to be activated and able to say thanks to Michelle for waking up so early and having lots of news ready for me to enjoy every day. I'm looking forward to engaging some of you guys in conversation as I've been interested in archaeology since I was a kid but am just now (at 28) returning to school for an anthropology degree. I have a feeling there will be a lot of questions.
“Scar tissue is stronger than regular tissue. Realize the strength, move on.” - Henry Rollins
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Re: Colorado Enthusiast Negotiates Archaeologica Registration

Post by Minimalist »

It's so rare that anyone makes it through the blockade without having to ask for help.

You must either be incredibly smart, damn lucky or have unusual perseverance!

Welcome aboard in whichever case applies.
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
MichelleH
Site Admin

Post by MichelleH »

Got to be careful and at the least try to screen people....don't need any more Archies or the crazy woman that came before him.
We've Got Fossils - We win ~ Lewis Black

Red meat, cheese, tobacco, and liquor...it works for me ~ Anthony Bourdain

Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
Johnny

Post by Johnny »

Thanks, Minimalist. I'm about half smart, half lucky and persistent to the point of fault. All requisites for this field, right?

Michelle, I may not be an Archie but I am an Arkie. Probably the next best thing. Though I see you have some Texans here. If you've adapted to their strange and brutal lifeways, an Arkansan should be no threat. :)
“Scar tissue is stronger than regular tissue. Realize the strength, move on.” - Henry Rollins