Robert Schoch

Random older topics of discussion

Moderators: MichelleH, Minimalist, JPeters

Beagle

Robert Schoch

Post by Beagle »

http://www.robertschoch.net/Bosnia%20Py ... tation.htm

This url is to a page on Dr. Schochs website. Many of us know Doug Weller, a member here, and can see an article that he wrote about the Bosnian "Pyramids".

I can remember some intense discussions between myself and Doug concerning Dr. Schoch. What a difference a few months make. :D

Dr. Schoch does not allow any quotes to be lifted from his website. I communicated with him last week and he responded with a very nice letter, explaining that his critics and others have taken his words out of context, and misused some images on his site. So, at this time, he is not allowing anything but a url to be posted about his site.
marduk

Post by marduk »

explaining that his critics and others have taken his words out of context, and misused some images on his site
Graham Hancock
Robert Bauval
Semir Osmaganic
etc
:lol:
Beagle

Post by Beagle »

http://www.robertschoch.net/

Here is the url to Dr. Schochs' website. From there you can see links to his other site, The Circular Times", and also to "The Daily Grail", which he has posted much of his Bosnia findings to.

He makes reference to the emagazine "Sub Rosa" which I am subscribed to and recommend.
marduk

Post by marduk »

the circular times is not Robert Schoch's other site
it is owned by Collette M Dowell and was originally started to put forward her ideas that crop circles were made by aliens
its that credible
He makes reference to the emagazine "Sub Rosa" which I am subscribed to and recommend
that answers a lot of questions
Starflower

Post by Starflower »

Beagle - Thank you for those great links. I had never experienced the emagazine Sub Rosa before but, being blessed with an open mind, I thoroughly enjoyed my first visit.
It is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
-- Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World

"Give us the timber or we'll go all stupid and lawless on your butts". --Redcloud, MTF
Beagle

Post by Beagle »

Glad you liked it Star. It has something for everybody, as does Daily Grail. There is usually a good dose of science and or archaeology. For those folks into UFOs and ESP, they can find stuff there also. :lol:
Digit

Post by Digit »

I wish I could see a UFO Beag. I've watched the skies for 50 years, I've seen comets, meteorites, lunar and solar eclipses, northern lights, the lot! But UFOs? Not a damn thing. You think they might be avoiding me?
Beagle

Post by Beagle »

:lol: :lol:

Don't know Digit. I'm not into UFOs. I may change my mind if I ever get abducted.
Forum Monk

Post by Forum Monk »

Digit wrote:I wish I could see a UFO Beag. I've watched the skies for 50 years, I've seen comets, meteorites, lunar and solar eclipses, northern lights, the lot! But UFOs? Not a damn thing. You think they might be avoiding me?
Just be here in 2012 when Nibiru comes around. You'll see plenty. Least that's what I heard.
Beagle

Post by Beagle »

I'll be here Monk. :lol:

http://www.dailygrail.com/node/2543

This is an interview done by Greg Taylor of the Daily Grail with Robert Schoch. Long but good. 8)
Digit

Post by Digit »

And at my I age I'll just do my best Monk. :lol: :lol: :lol:
marduk

Post by marduk »

This is an interview done by Greg Taylor of the Daily Grail with Robert Schoch. Long but good
Love the way he discusses Voyages of the Pyramid builders and completely fails to mention that he states that Atlantis was the now sunken sunda shelf and that the survivors went round the world building pyramids for everyone else
it was complete pseudoscience
and then he claims that certain people will always try to debunk it
not really
he does a good job of losing all his credibility himself on that one
especially as it later turns out that most of the book was actually written by Robert Aquinas McNally who famously has also authored such legendary classics as
Skin Health Information for Teens
Bonnie Bergin's Guide to Bringing Out the Best in Your Dog: The Complete Program to Understanding "Dog Mind" and Traning Your Puppy or Dog
Men's Health Concerns Sourcebook
and
If You Think You Have Panic Disorder: a Dell Mental Health Guide
lol
so he's a real expert on the subject
Digit

Post by Digit »

You have some strange tastes in reading matter Marduk! :lol: :lol: :lol:
marduk

Post by marduk »

nope
Robert Schoch has strange taste in ghost writers
Beagle

Post by Beagle »

http://www.bu.edu/cgs/faculty/inserts/schoch.html

This is the page on Dr. Schoch at Boston University. There is a paragraph toward the bottom of the page that states a lot about his views as a scientist, and I would dearly like to quote it, but hopefully you'll see it.

I share many of those views. I know that many on the board do also.