Marduks movie corner

Random older topics of discussion

Moderators: MichelleH, Minimalist, JPeters

marduk

Post by marduk »

i really don't care what you believe Beagle
I was the one making offers
you didn't take me up on it so I have now withdrawn it
so in future if you post something thats incorrect I will immediately post the correct information afterwards so everyone can see the truth
hope that makes you happy
and really
you came into this thread to personally attack me
and now youre really clutching at straws
once again you bought up the pokotia stuff and got shown to be wrong
once again you called me a liar and got shown you were one yourself
you have a serious case of transference going on
thats often a prelude to deeper problems
get medical help before you develop any psychosis that will neccesitate medical treatment at a psychiatric unit
:lol:
Beagle

Post by Beagle »

Very simply, nothing you just said is true. This is what you do when you're proven wrong. You lie.

There have been other occassions long ago when I posted many links showing you that you were wrong, and all you could do was say "that's not true" and call me a name or two.

You said I did not post a link. I've proven to you that I did.
What don't you get about that?
marduk

Post by marduk »

ah so as well as transference you have broken record syndrome
your wife must hate you when youre drunk
Beagle

Post by Beagle »

I would have thought, that after I told you about defense mechanisms before, that you would have looked them up. They are meaningless today. Freud started them, and his daughter Anna finished making a list of defense mechanisms.

I don't think they even teach them in Psyche 101 anymore. Of course, you wouldn't know that.

And yes I have a broken record. Do you still say that I did not post that link?
marduk

Post by marduk »

you havent posted any link that proves that Dr Winters says the fuente is genuine
thats what youve been claiming remember
Beagle

Post by Beagle »

Now you're in trouble. I posted the same link you posted over in FOTG. You said you were going to post it again, and I said I had already posted it first.

You're going to tell another lie aren't you? :lol:
marduk

Post by marduk »

read my lips
where does Dr Winters say "this is genuine"
Beagle

Post by Beagle »

I will not let you change the subject. Not now, or ever again when you lie.
You have lied again, and I forget how many this makes since you came to the board. It's one reason I began ignoring you. You loved that didn't you, ya little coward.

Payback's a bitch, huh? If you're concerned about this thread, we can move to the Sumerian thread. Fine by me.

Was I right about posting that link or not?
marduk

Post by marduk »

I will not let you change the subject
now youre clearly delusional
where does Dr Winters say "this is genuine" in reference to the Fuente Magna Beagle
oh what a surprise
you just got busted for being a liar and a mental case
funny how those two run together
Beagle

Post by Beagle »

For a person who fancies himself to be an amateur linguist, you can't understand English. But we've already established that.

What about the link? You gonna keep on lying? If you won't answer the question - you're lying.
Forum Monk

Post by Forum Monk »

Crying out loud! This is pitiful. Neither one of you two is arguing, it childs play. My daughters high school debate could blow both of you away. Instead of attacking each other, present you cases, stay topical, show evidence. You guys are stuck in an endless loop. This is getting petty.
Beagle

Post by Beagle »

Monk, you know very well that you did not try to dissuade Marduk in his relentless attacks against Min and myself. Why was that ok and this isn't?
marduk

Post by marduk »

Monk, you know very well that you did not try to dissuade Marduk in his relentless attacks against Min and myself
actually thats not true
it was the crap that you were posting that I had a problem with
all that rubbish you were posting in support of a known fraudster pretending that you were some kind of intellectual when you were just posting parrot fashion any link you found that even remotely looked like it offered support for the man
if Min hadn't been there you might as well have just renamed the thread "the Beagle wants to go to bed With Graham love in" and had done with it
FM didn't step in because he wasn't even a member at that point
that made you look pretty stupid didn't it
well not that you dont do a good enough job on your own already

Beagle youre truly funny
I don't know why I waste my time trying to educate you in the real world clearly you live in a fantasy one where bowls are described as mouments by amateur linguists who can't read sumerian and never claimed theu could and where everyone thinks youre a nice guy despite the fact that youre really a impotent bully and a coward who wouldn't know the truth if it kicked him in the ass
must be fun in your world eh
everyone in this one thinks youre an ineffectual liar
and you know they do
because not one person during any of your rants has come to your support
so they all think youre bonkers too

in future what I'm gonna do is laugh at your posts
because thats all they're good for
ridicule
Beagle

Post by Beagle »

I don't know why I waste my time trying to educate you
It's always been the other way around Padawan. I've taught you many things. Remember when I taught you how to spell pseudo correctly?

You've clearly decided to lie. You won't admit you're wrong, and instead try to change the subject. That's it then. Another lie.

I won't ask the question again - maybe. :lol:
Forum Monk

Post by Forum Monk »

Actually Beag, its really got nothing to due with friendship or loyalty. Most people are reluctant to jump into a fray as its often more exciting to read it than be a combatant, so to speak. Frankly, it sickens me to see this because I think this board could be a whole lot better if this wasn't happening. I would love to see an exchange of ideas between you two. And its ok if you don't agree. The only reason I step in now is it sounds like two kids arguing. Its going nowhere and I don't think anyone is benefiting. I know I'm not. Go back to the Patokia thread, present your case, and have a debate. Its this inane chatter that Im full of. Noone can get a post in edge-wise.

There were times on FOTG when I thought Marduk was out of line but you guys chose to ignore him and never seemed to challenge him.

Nothing personal Beag. Nothing personal to you either Marduk. Keep it topical and stop these personal attacks. Thats all.

That's my opinion.
:roll: