PreClovis Artifacts from Central Texas

Have you been to great ancient site? Show us here and tell us about your experience!

To that end, Photobucket.com has a new feature called the "Bulk Uploader" which allows you to go through an entire directory and select which photos you wish to upload by thumbnail instead of having to individually select them. It makes the process infinitely faster and simpler.

(And Photobucket is a free service.)

Moderators: MichelleH, Minimalist, JPeters

Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

He doesn't think they flaked themselves, does he?

:D
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
Charlie Hatchett

Post by Charlie Hatchett »

edited
Last edited by Charlie Hatchett on Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:18 pm, edited 9 times in total.
War Arrow

Post by War Arrow »

Great to see you back, Charlie. I've been missing those rock pics. :D
Frank Harrist

Post by Frank Harrist »

...and Charlie comes back with a bang! Welcome back, buddy! I think I have talked to Mike Waters before about something. I can't remember what, the name is just familiar. I do remember him as nice guy. Sounds like things are finally looking up for your site, Hatchetman. That's great. This latest batch of rocks all look like genuine artifacts. No natural stuff there. Old styles too. We missed you Charlie. I'm glad you're back.
Charlie Hatchett

edited
Last edited by Charlie Hatchett on Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:18 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Charlie Hatchett

edited
Last edited by Charlie Hatchett on Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:19 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Charlie Hatchett

edited
Last edited by Charlie Hatchett on Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:19 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Charlie Hatchett

edited
Last edited by Charlie Hatchett on Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:31 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Cognito

Welcome Back

Post by Cognito »

Charlie, it is a relief to see you back on this forum. BTW, I have a project for us:

You are measuring the dimensions of the hand axes in your collection. I would like to do the same to determine their proximity to Old World manufacture, and also to determine any relationship between your finds and the finds near Calico at my site based on hand axe type. This should be a snap in Excel. Whaddyasay? Obviously, this will be an exercise in fantasy since:

There ain't no hand axes in the Americas!!! :evil:
Natural selection favors the paranoid
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

We had fun breaking rocks and chopping trees.
Indeed we did and more importantly showed that such tools were reasonable utensils for those tasks.
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
Charlie Hatchett

Re: Welcome Back

edited
Last edited by Charlie Hatchett on Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:31 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Charlie Hatchett

edited
Last edited by Charlie Hatchett on Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:32 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Charlie Hatchett

edited
Last edited by Charlie Hatchett on Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:32 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Charlie Hatchett

edited
Last edited by Charlie Hatchett on Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:33 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Charlie Hatchett

edited
Last edited by Charlie Hatchett on Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:33 pm, edited 9 times in total.