Man Turning into a Tree

Here's where you get off topic and off center....Keep it nice, keep it clean, no sniping, no flaming. After that, anything goes.

Moderators: MichelleH, Minimalist, JPeters

Beagle

Man Turning into a Tree

Post by Beagle »

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jh ... ree112.xml

An Indonesian fisherman who feared that he would be killed by tree-like growths covering his body has been given hope of recovery by an American doctor - and Vitamin A.

Half Man Half Tree", part of the "My Shocking Story" series, will be shown on the Discovery Channel at 9pm on Nov 15. For more details visit the programme's website.

Story with pics :shock:
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

ohhhhhhhhhhkay!
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
War Arrow

Post by War Arrow »

Phew. A very sobering article indeed.

I've never read the Daily Telegraph and it has a reputation as one of the more conservative broadsheets, but what with men turning into trees, people having sex with bicycles (how????) and why gays can't climb Everest, I'm starting to wonder if I didn't have it figured out all wrong.
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

people having sex with bicycles

I can see the 'how' of it. What I don't get is, is it a big enough problem so as to be against the law?
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
Frank Harrist

Post by Frank Harrist »

Minimalist wrote:
people having sex with bicycles

I can see the 'how' of it. What I don't get is, is it a big enough problem so as to be against the law?
You can see the "how" of it? :shock:
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

Think....'taking the seat off'.......

-- George Carlin
Frank Harrist

Post by Frank Harrist »

You're more of a perv than I am, cuz I just don't see it. Maybe we oughta drop it.......