Politicians.

Here's where you get off topic and off center....Keep it nice, keep it clean, no sniping, no flaming. After that, anything goes.

Moderators: MichelleH, Minimalist, JPeters

Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

You two would be inefficient hitmen, you know that?
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
rich

Post by rich »

Wanna bet?
i'm not lookin' for who or what made the earth - just who got me dizzy by makin it spin
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

I'm Italian. It's like a genetic thing.

One shot behind the ear...drop the gun and take the cannolis.
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
rich

Post by rich »

You're not the only Italian - :D
'Sides - I thought you were half Irish too?
i'm not lookin' for who or what made the earth - just who got me dizzy by makin it spin
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

I keep that side fully repressed.....much better cuisine on the Italian side.

-- George Carlin
Digit

Post by Digit »

As an English speaker who couldn't understand a word that Marlon Brando mumbled in the Godfather Min what the heck is Cannolis.
Something they smuggle out of Columbia?
pattylt

Post by pattylt »

mmmm... luv the cannolis!

So, what does the Bush Bunch do next? Will he agree or continue with this pissing contest that he can't win? Are we going to become Colonists?
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

So, what does the Bush Bunch do next?

Obviously. It's time for more Regime Change!

-- George Carlin
War Arrow

Post by War Arrow »

Minimalist wrote:I keep that side fully repressed.....much better cuisine on the Italian side.
Don't want to seem like I'm prying, Min... but does this mean you're erm... >cough< connected or something? :shock:
Digit

Post by Digit »

Somebody you want to put a contract on WA?
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

My grandfather knew Joe Profaci. He came to my aunt's wedding.

:wink:

-- George Carlin
MichelleH
Site Admin

Post by MichelleH »

Talk about flip flopping.....

Growth in US exports to Iran surprises lawmakers

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5ir8K ... wD91QEQ480
The Associated Press reported Tuesday that the value of U.S. exports to Iran has grown significantly during President Bush's years in office — from about $8 million in 2001 to nearly $150 million last year. The exports, made under agricultural, medical and humanitarian exemptions to U.S. trade sanctions, included cigarettes, bull semen(?!?), corn, soybeans and medicine, among other goods.
Isn't $140.00 a barrel enough??? :shock:
We've Got Fossils - We win ~ Lewis Black

Red meat, cheese, tobacco, and liquor...it works for me ~ Anthony Bourdain

Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
Digit

Post by Digit »

I wonder how much the Bull semen goes for? :roll:
rich

Post by rich »

Talk about worst jobs - - - :shock:
War Arrow

Post by War Arrow »

Digit wrote:Somebody you want to put a contract on WA?
I think I'm sort of covered on that front - friend of son of East End type who (rather scarily) "knows people" (there's a Krays link in there) - I've heard enough to not want to dig deeper. One thing about London is you certainly get to meet some characters. Sat behind Mad Frankie Fraser on the 185 bus (going through Camberwell) only two weeks ago!

Mind you, this pales in comparison to Joe Profaci (well... pales in comparison in terms of raw infamy, not sure any of this is exactly stuff to boast about).