Maidens?

Here's where you get off topic and off center....Keep it nice, keep it clean, no sniping, no flaming. After that, anything goes.

Moderators: MichelleH, Minimalist, JPeters

gunny

Maidens?

Post by gunny »

My daughter received her Bathelor of Fine Arts degree a few years ago and is now a successful artist. Read where the ladies used to get a Maidens designation instead of bathelors. When was that changed?
Beagle

Post by Beagle »

When was that changed?
You've got me Gunny, I've never heard of a "maiden" degree. If there was such a thing, it's long gone now.
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

Yep. A quick search on Google got no result, either.
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
CShark

Re: Maidens?

Post by CShark »

gunny wrote:My daughter received her Bathelor of Fine Arts degree a few years ago and is now a successful artist. Read where the ladies used to get a Maidens designation instead of bathelors. When was that changed?
Hi Gunny. Did a little poking around for you on this (have LOTS of medieval books....) Could not find a single reference to this, sorry.