Takes Balls to Even File A Suit Like This.

Here's where you get off topic and off center....Keep it nice, keep it clean, no sniping, no flaming. After that, anything goes.

Moderators: MichelleH, Minimalist, JPeters

Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Takes Balls to Even File A Suit Like This.

Post by Minimalist »

http://apnews.excite.com/article/200803 ... EPG01.html
A businessman claims in a lawsuit that he was injured when a stripper giving him a lap dance swiveled and smacked him in the face with the heel of her shoe.

Stephen Chang, a securities trader, said in court papers filed Friday that he was at the Hot Lap Dance Club near Madison Square Garden and was getting a paid lap dance when the accident occurred early Nov. 2, 2007.
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
Beagle

Post by Beagle »

That's some lap dance. :wink:
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

The girl is talented.

I thought usually you had to pay extra for that stuff!
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
dannan14

Post by dannan14 »

i remember some years back a guy losing a law suit because a stripper whacked him in the face with her silicone megaliths and broke his jaw.

Somehow i think law suits like that actually have more merit than that POS idiot of a judge that sued the dry cleaner for $50million for 'losing' a pair of pants that they returned to him.
Digit

Post by Digit »

That sort of thing is usually headlined over as, only in America!
dannan14

Post by dannan14 »

Well, they don't call us the United States of Litigation for nothing!