Fires

Here's where you get off topic and off center....Keep it nice, keep it clean, no sniping, no flaming. After that, anything goes.

Moderators: MichelleH, Minimalist, JPeters

dannan14

Fires

Post by dannan14 »

So any other California or other southwest peoples under as much smoke as i am right now?
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

I don't know about smoke but we have a couple of people in the middle of the country who could be underwater.

Beags? Any rivers near you?
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
Forum Monk

Re: Fires

Post by Forum Monk »

dannan14 wrote:So any other California or other southwest peoples under as much smoke as i am right now?
Not I, dannan, but I have family in San Diego county and it seems we are calling them about every year to inquire of their well being. San Diego, in my opinion is one of the most beautiful spots in the nation, weather-wise...until the Santa Ana winds bring fire season.
archer95446

Fires

Post by archer95446 »

My friends father lost everything, his house, music studio and his silversmithing workshop in the Santa Cruz summit fire last month.
It's just sad.
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

I hope he had insurance.
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
archer95446

Post by archer95446 »

i doubt he did, he is just an old hippy dude that used to be in the band kalidescope, back in the late 1960's with david lindley, his kids have set up a fundraising benefit in july, with all the proceeds going to help him get back on his feet.