The newest registered user is...

Here's where you get off topic and off center....Keep it nice, keep it clean, no sniping, no flaming. After that, anything goes.

Moderators: MichelleH, Minimalist, JPeters

Digit

Post by Digit »

Retirement is great Patty, if you have something to do. Many over here dread the idea, others, like me and my wife can't find enough hours in the day and wonder how the heck we managed to have jobs, raise a family and do all the other things that people have to do.
I manage to spend more time with my grandchildren than regrettably I was ever able to with my own.

Roy.
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

I'm toying with the idea of looking for a part-time job. Just to kill some time and get out of the house for a while.
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
Digit

Post by Digit »

Much to my surprise so am I Min.

Roy.
War Arrow

Post by War Arrow »

Minimalist wrote:Thanks, Patty.... I stopped counting at 55 when I hit retirement age.
"21 again!" my 86 year old landlord used to announce every time his birthday rolled around. :lol: