FWIW...I'm not dead yet

Here's where you get off topic and off center....Keep it nice, keep it clean, no sniping, no flaming. After that, anything goes.

Moderators: MichelleH, Minimalist, JPeters

CShark

FWIW...I'm not dead yet

Post by CShark »

For those few of you who may have wondered where I've been, my absense is not due to lack of interest, just lack of good health. Hope to be in better condition soon, at which point will try to become more of a regular again.

Later,
CShark
rich

Post by rich »

Hope you feel better soon. Take care.
i'm not lookin' for who or what made the earth - just who got me dizzy by makin it spin
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

People frequently appear and disappear but thanks for taking the time to let us know you're still with us.

Feel better.
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
Ishtar

Post by Ishtar »

God, I hope you haven't got that bloody awful 'flu I had back in February. It laid me out flat for four weeks.

Get well soon!
War Arrow

Post by War Arrow »

Ishtar wrote:God, I hope you haven't got that bloody awful 'flu I had back in February. It laid me out flat for four weeks.

Get well soon!
Just getting over something similar myself as it happens.

Welcome back, CS - may Patecatl (Nahua Medicine God) continue to waggle his healing substances in your general direction.