Thanks

Here's where you get off topic and off center....Keep it nice, keep it clean, no sniping, no flaming. After that, anything goes.

Moderators: MichelleH, Minimalist, JPeters

Digit

Thanks

Post by Digit »

Tomorrow will be 12 months to the day that I underwent surgery for Prostate cancer and I would like to take advantage of that to extend my grateful thanks to all those members on this forum whose encouragement, kind words and deeds helped buoy me and my family through a very difficult time for us all.
Bless you one and all!

Roy.
Ishtar

Post by Ishtar »

Bless you back! :D
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

Okay, Roy, now THAT sounds like an occasion for a toast (or three.) I think I'll dedicate tonight's bottle of wine to your honor.
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
Digit

Post by Digit »

Wish I could share it with you Bob.

Roy.
pattylt

Post by pattylt »

Congrats on the battle fought! Having known those that have won and lost this war, my hearty Matzeltov to you!
Are you doing well? <sending good thoughts to you> :lol:
I always like a dog so long as he isn't spelled backward.
Digit

Post by Digit »

I'm currently clear of the disease Patty, for the future? 'ye knoweth no the hour nor the day', same for all of us.
L'Chiam!

Roy.