We Should Do This

Here's where you get off topic and off center....Keep it nice, keep it clean, no sniping, no flaming. After that, anything goes.

Moderators: MichelleH, Minimalist, JPeters

Minimalist
Forum Moderator

We Should Do This

Post by Minimalist »

with some of the tea bagging shitheads who just got elected, too!

http://apnews.excite.com/article/201011 ... 09481.html
Brazil tests literacy of clown elected to Congress
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
MichelleH
Site Admin

Re: We Should Do This

Post by MichelleH »

Why limit it to the tea baggers???? Can you say Bohner, Brewer, et al.?
We've Got Fossils - We win ~ Lewis Black

Red meat, cheese, tobacco, and liquor...it works for me ~ Anthony Bourdain

Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

Republican - tea bagger..... same shit.
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
MichelleH
Site Admin

Post by MichelleH »

Minimalist wrote:Republican - tea bagger..... same shit.
.....and it's proliferating....

We've Got Fossils - We win ~ Lewis Black

Red meat, cheese, tobacco, and liquor...it works for me ~ Anthony Bourdain

Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
Digit

Post by Digit »

and it's proliferating..
Yep! Yesterday? the President of the EU stated that there was only one alternative to a European super state. War!

Roy.
First people deny a thing, then they belittle it, then they say it was known all along! Von Humboldt
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

History has shown that happening on more than a few occasions, though.

You have to give him that much.

-- George Carlin
Digit

Post by Digit »

Well Min, seeing as your country fought a civil war after union I can't see that union would prevent war. Same in Spain, Turkey, Federated Malay States, Indonesia, the Federation of Rhodesia and Nyasaland etc etc etc.
Sorry mate.

Roy.
First people deny a thing, then they belittle it, then they say it was known all along! Von Humboldt
Digit

Post by Digit »

And I reckon that this guy is bang on course for a sucessful political career...

this is my ***** project bike,for sale as spares or repair as it doesnt run an probably hasnt for sum time,i bought the bike with the intention of restoring it but already have to meny projects on the go so i am making more time for the projects i already have.i would like to sell the bike knowing it will be restord rather than stripd down to make money on as i know these bikes r worth a fair bit in peices.in the box of bits are the carb bodies and sum of bits off them,the side stand,sum electrical components(not alot),parts of the air and battery box,also the foot rests gear and brake leaver,the engine is alltogether it has the clutch fully assembled,gearbox complete,both barells in good condition,will need new pistons as one is missing its rings,it has its oil tank but no oil fed pipes,the oposit side pannel is missing,the seat is their but the base plate is half missing with rust possibly be fixd by good fabricator,the tank is their and altho needs paint wen i tryd it for leaks it did not leak so shud make a good tank,it has the bak wheel but cush drive is missing,sprocets,and the spacers,the engine is also in need of a complete set of bolts to build up properly,i am also advertising this bike else wer so i reserve the right to remove the item if it sells before end of the time.sory if this description is not very good as its my first time selling on ebay if any questions you need answering email me or call or text me ************** thanks colection from buyer only,cash on colection would be preferd.

...what do you reckon?

Roy.
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

Just one civil war though, Dig.

-- George Carlin
Digit

Post by Digit »

That's all we've had Min.

Roy.
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

What about the Wars of the Roses?

-- George Carlin
Digit

Post by Digit »

You know too much about English history! :lol:
Seriously though Min, to suggest that the issue is either black or white, as the EU president suggests, is a little unrealistic. He has political problems that he seems to prefer to handle by using scare tactics, he could find that it back fires on him as I think few would agree with him.

Roy.
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

You know too much about English history! :lol:

I took Tudor-Stuart England in college. The prof was a riot.

-- George Carlin
Rokcet Scientist

Post by Rokcet Scientist »

Brazil tests literacy of clown elected to Congress
That's where limbo dancing was invented wasn't it? How low can you go! :lol:
Rokcet Scientist

Post by Rokcet Scientist »

Digit wrote:
and it's proliferating..
Yep! Yesterday? the President of the EU stated that there was only one alternative to a European super state. War!
He's got a very strong argument: the past 65 years of (ever) close(r) cooperation between European nations is the longest period in history uninterrupted by war between those nations.