Happy New Year....

Here's where you get off topic and off center....Keep it nice, keep it clean, no sniping, no flaming. After that, anything goes.

Moderators: MichelleH, Minimalist, JPeters

MichelleH
Site Admin

Happy New Year....

Post by MichelleH »

....to all, may your 2011 be excellent! Party big, but party safe!

Michelle in frigid Arizona....(28 degrees F this morning)

We've Got Fossils - We win ~ Lewis Black

Red meat, cheese, tobacco, and liquor...it works for me ~ Anthony Bourdain

Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Re: Happy New Year....

Post by Minimalist »

Yeah.....what is it with this bullshit.

Some desert we have. Rain wednesday....SNOW flurries Thursday......below-freezing Friday.

If the governor wasn't such a moron I'd write a letter of complaint!
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
Rokcet Scientist

Post by Rokcet Scientist »

Minimalist wrote:If the governor wasn't such a moron I'd write a letter of complaint!
If you think a governor – any governor – can do anything about it you are the moron...! :lol:

Happy New Year anyway!

It's exactly the same temperature overhere. That's balmy! So what are you complaining about?
Last week it was -15ºC (+5ºF). That was a bit chilly.
Rokcet Scientist

Sorry, Min, couldn't resist it... You've got to admit it was a shoe in.

Let me make it up to you, here's an app for your Android phone: "Hot Ass Friday" ( erm...). For the discerning gentleman.

http://www.mydroidworld.com/forums/apps ... -only.html
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

As usual you miss the point.....if she wasn't such a moron she could READ the letter.

Thanks for the App, though.
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
Rokcet Scientist

Minimalist wrote:As usual you miss the point.....if she wasn't such a moron she could READ the letter.
What's the point? Blaming everything and the weather on the opposition may be effective political strategy, it often is, but I would have thought that approach beneath your dignity as an intellectual.

Besides, if you would want to hurt her you shouldn't write her, but the newspaper!
So that some more people than just the governor and her secretary can have a laugh.