BP.

Here's where you get off topic and off center....Keep it nice, keep it clean, no sniping, no flaming. After that, anything goes.

Moderators: MichelleH, Minimalist, JPeters

Digit

Re: BP.

Post by Digit »

My doc might. Results so far.
Systolic Px 196 max, distolic Px 52 min, Pulse 95 max and 40 min.
Or my magnetic personality is causing electronic problems. :lol:

Roy.
First people deny a thing, then they belittle it, then they say it was known all along! Von Humboldt
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

I'll buy that.
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
Digit

Post by Digit »

Good on yer sport! :lol:

Roy.
First people deny a thing, then they belittle it, then they say it was known all along! Von Humboldt
dannan14

Post by dannan14 »

Minimalist wrote:
but this was apparently the talk of an anarchist and dangerous radical.
That is the opinion of the pharmaceutical industry which supplies doctors with all sorts of incentives to get you taking their pills. I'm really not sure what the technical difference is between them and a street pusher.
The shit on the street is much safer than what you get from big pharma. That is the major difference.
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

:lol:

Probably true, dannan. Not to mention the street pushers have a better sense of professional ethics.
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin