Christmas joy!

Here's where you get off topic and off center....Keep it nice, keep it clean, no sniping, no flaming. After that, anything goes.

Moderators: MichelleH, Minimalist, JPeters

Digit

Christmas joy!

Post by Digit »

Chap buys a parrot as a Christmas present for his girl friend but has to keep it in his flat as the shop closes early for the holiday.
Soon after he gets it home he finds that it has a pretty extensive vocabulary, mainly obscene.
He shouts at it to shut up and it simply screams and swears at him.
After two days he's had enough, he grabs the bird and sticks it in the freezer and slams the door, and after a few seconds the noise stops.
'OMG I've killed it!' he thinks and rushes to open the door, where upon the the bird walks out, looks at him and says.
'Please forgive me my temper and bad manners Sir and I will endevour to behave better in the future.'
The chap's astonished and picks the bird up and puts it back in its cage, as he shuts the door the bird says, 'may I ask you a question Sir?'
The chap agrees and the Parrot says, 'What was it the Turkey did?'

Roy.
First people deny a thing, then they belittle it, then they say it was known all along! Von Humboldt
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Re: Christmas joy!

Post by Minimalist »

:lol:
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin