Flight.

Here's where you get off topic and off center....Keep it nice, keep it clean, no sniping, no flaming. After that, anything goes.

Moderators: MichelleH, Minimalist, JPeters

Digit

Flight.

Post by Digit »

Booked my ticket to go and stay with auntie Mabel in Sydney so I'm alright Jack!

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=map+of ... 00&bih=406

Roy.
First people deny a thing, then they belittle it, then they say it was known all along! Von Humboldt
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Re: Flight.

Post by Minimalist »

Boy, aren't you Debbie Downer today!
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
Digit

Post by Digit »

One of the mods on another forum has told some of us off for baiting an extreme left winger Min so I'm bored.
Do you remember the advert video I posted sometime ago featuring a family of Meercats? Well one of our lefties has decided it's racist 'cos they speak with a central European accent.
Frankly, my Jewish family members talk like that as well so perhaps they're anti semitic as well. What do you reckon?

Roy.
First people deny a thing, then they belittle it, then they say it was known all along! Von Humboldt
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

Some people go through life looking to be offended.

I am one of those who is willing to oblige so don't go by me.
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
Digit

Post by Digit »

Some people go through life looking to be offended.

I am one of those who is willing to oblige so don't go by me.
:lol:

Ditto here! I commented that if they didn't get their daily dose of being offended they would be offended, so actually I was doing them a favour. The particulr mod is himself a left winger and was less than amused!
The thing about our lefties is they all appear to be totally humourless!
One went beserk at an 'Irish' joke, he's English BTW, and claimed he was deeply offended, what really pissed him off then was me telling 'Jewish' jokes and an Irishman telling 'Irish' jokes.

Roy.
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

The thing about our lefties is they all appear to be totally humourless!
That's how I consider our resident republicanazis.

-- George Carlin