This is Us

Here's where you get off topic and off center....Keep it nice, keep it clean, no sniping, no flaming. After that, anything goes.

Moderators: MichelleH, Minimalist, JPeters

circumspice

Re: This is Us

Post by circumspice »

I told you that Uni's misogynistic rant was forthcoming... He just waited a few days & posted it on an entirely different thread to confuse the issue.

See below:

Re: Flush Another Theory

by uniface » 08 Apr 2016, 12:02

As do I. Keep the ball rolling, Swanz. 

Looks like one arrives as another departs:

Michelle Hilling wrote:It means it is for general topics that don't fit in other threads, not a promotional board for conspiracy and crackpot crap. Of which I am getting fed up with.

The bigger deal people make out of "Inclusion," the tighter the restrictions become for admission to the Diversity Tent, with shared beliefs being the criterion. IOW, we are witnessing -- here and everywhere -- a full-blown return to the Religious dogmatism of the 16th-19th centuries.

Try this, ladies (benefit of the doubt on that fully extended) :

"WE don't believe that. Therefore it is wrong. And you are annoying us by posting information which, if it were rationally considered, would undermine the comfort we derive from unanimity. You can, therefore, only be in the service of EVIL." 

As for you, Min, I found your soul brother in an article about the Panama Papers:

I don't know what the document says and it doesn't matter what the document says. That document may be superseded. I don't know what that document means, and I don't know where you got it. And it doesn't mean anything. -- New York lawyer Richard Golub

uniface 1331 13 Sep 2009, 12:21 Pennsylvania
"Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test." ~ Robert G. Ingersoll

"Damn with faint praise, assent with civil leer, and, without sneering, teach the rest to sneer." ~ Alexander Pope
uniface

Post by uniface »

My apologies on that. I thought I was getting it in the right thread.
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

There would be no "right thread" for that.
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
MichelleH
Site Admin

Post by MichelleH »

Uni,

I'm growing quite weary of you polluting the threads. Knock it off immediately. Next one up gets you band permanently.
We've Got Fossils - We win ~ Lewis Black

Red meat, cheese, tobacco, and liquor...it works for me ~ Anthony Bourdain

Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
uniface

Post by uniface »

The word you're looking for is "banned." :oops:
MichelleH
Site Admin

Post by MichelleH »

Yes it is and occasional typos are a way of life. Get over it.
We've Got Fossils - We win ~ Lewis Black

Red meat, cheese, tobacco, and liquor...it works for me ~ Anthony Bourdain

Atheism is a non-prophet organization.