Valsequillo 2: Revenge of the Diatoms

The Western Hemisphere. General term for the Americas following their discovery by Europeans, thus setting them in contradistinction to the Old World of Africa, Europe, and Asia.

Moderators: MichelleH, Minimalist, JPeters

hardaker

Valsequillo 2: Revenge of the Diatoms

Post by hardaker »

Hi Everybody,
Great News (for some).
The Valsequillo film is finally available to view for free.

SUPPRESSED: New Evidence of Early Man
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koYWznEIV50

Been out a week, ~40k hits already.
(If it is kosher, I can send along info where the DVD can be bought; it includes another disc with interviews that did not survive the cut, along with a 20 minute presentation by Mike detailing his modern inset hypothesis.)

Party on!
Chris
Chris Hardaker
The First American: The Suppressed Story of the People Who Discovered the New World [ https://www.amazon.com/First-American-S ... 1564149420 ]
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Re: Valsequillo 2: Revenge of the Diatoms

Post by Minimalist »

Thanks, Chris. I'll post the link on a few other sites for you.
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
Ernie L

Post by Ernie L »

Who would ever have imagined that the peopling of America would ever create such passion. Intrigue and skullduggery have already been alleged. I fully expect someday to read about lawsuits, fist fights and maybe even a car torching over the issue. :D

I am having a very hard time with one thing though..The magnified pics of the sand and clay layers were shown..and said to look identical..only to me they looked nothing like each other. The photos of the clay and sand layer(proposed river cut) also clearly showed (to my eyes) two different materials and a definite boundary... Then it was stated that there was no river cut.....the sand and clay layers were the same material..just morphing one into the other.....hmm...I would think if that were so then it would not be quite so black and white..where is the gray ?........I am of course no subject matter expert on things having to do with any of this...just a life long interested by stander so to speak.

The film was fun to watch..I thank you for that.
Regards Ernie
dannan14

Post by dannan14 »

So was the Valsequillo site covered in Forbidden Archaeology? i would check myself, but i'm in the middle of moving and my books are already packed :(

This video made me think that some of the fantastic arguments in Forbidden may be a bit more plausible. Thanks for posting the link!
hardaker

Post by hardaker »

Yes, Cremo covered it; and it was involved in the show, the mysterious origins of man, in the 1990s.
Chris Hardaker
The First American: The Suppressed Story of the People Who Discovered the New World [ https://www.amazon.com/First-American-S ... 1564149420 ]
Farpoint

Post by Farpoint »

In the video Dr. Waters referred to a drawing of the stratigraphy of the site, is there a recent paper available that details this information?

I have searched Google Scholar.
I'm sorry, my responses are limited. You must ask the right question.

"The track of a glacier is as unmistakable as that of a man or a bear, and is as significant and trustworthy as any other legible inscription"
John Strong Newberry; 1873
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
Farpoint

Post by Farpoint »

Minimalist wrote:You should read Chris' book.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-fir ... 1008236650
When it arrives I will, but, I would like to see the drawing Waters was referring to, directly.

"The track of a glacier is as unmistakable as that of a man or a bear, and is as significant and trustworthy as any other legible inscription"
countrcultur

Post by countrcultur »

Hey Guys,

I've just been reading up on this topic. Have the dates for this site been adequately disproved in any way? If not are there theories of origin that go along with these dates/evience? it always made a lot more sense to me that people came north as ice receded or land became ice-free. I think that people may have came from asia at around the same time but it seems like very different populations. There are big cultural and physical gaps between native people along the west coast and the far north and those from the interior. I am half cree myself and have been told that it's always been known that the people on the other side of the mountains are different from us. lol. Reading accounts of the first or early europeans mapping and exploring the west of canada they also noted that cree and blackfoot people didnt like to go beyond the rockies and told stories or wars and clashes with the coastal tribes. It just always seemed likely to me that there were different migrations of very unrelated people. This valsequillo dating and it being south seem to fit this view. So am I way off here? Any help greatly appreciated, thanks.
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

So am I way off here?
No, you can't be. With Clovis-First going down for the count ( with its insistence that ALL migration to the new world came via the Bering Land Bridge) we are back to a free for all situation.

Those ocean currents are intriguing...especially the South Equatorial current from West Africa to South American and into the Carribean.

-- George Carlin
Farpoint

Post by Farpoint »

I think that the only migration that everyone agrees on is the late arriving Inuits.

Ernie L

Post by Ernie L »

Farpoint wrote:I think that the only migration that everyone agrees on is the late arriving Inuits.
yes indeed..real attention hogs those Inuits..always the last to make an entrance !
Regards Ernie
kbs2244

Post by kbs2244 »

Check out the evidence of independent northward and southward migrations the guy in my post “All Around and Through South America” puts forth.

Once you accept the deep water ocean sailing ability it makes a lot of sense.
countrcultur

Post by countrcultur »

what about valsequillo? is it worth referencing, has it held up?
dannan14

Post by dannan14 »

hardaker wrote:Yes, Cremo covered it; and it was involved in the show, the mysterious origins of man, in the 1990s.
Thanks Chris! i'll open it back up once i get settled.