A Bad Day for Younger Dryas Impact Theory

The Western Hemisphere. General term for the Americas following their discovery by Europeans, thus setting them in contradistinction to the Old World of Africa, Europe, and Asia.

Moderators: MichelleH, Minimalist, JPeters

Kalopin

Re: A Bad Day for Younger Dryas Impact Theory

Post by Kalopin »

http://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/ ... Max_Planck
“A new scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents and making them see the light, but rather because its opponents eventually die, and a new generation grows up that is familiar with it.”
― Max Planck, Scientific Autobiography and Other Papers
“Science advances one funeral at a time.”
― Max Planck
“When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.”
― Max Planck
“New scientific ideas never spring from a communal body, however organized, but rather from the head of an individually inspired researcher who struggles with his problems in lonely thought and unites all his thought on one single point which is his whole world for the moment.”
― Max Planck
“Science enhances the moral value of life, because it furthers a love of truth and reverence—love of truth displaying itself in the constant endeavor to arrive at a more exact knowledge of the world of mind and matter around us, and reverence, because every advance in knowledge brings us face to face with the mystery of our own being.”
― Max Planck, Where is Science Going?
“The highest court is in the end one’s own conscience and conviction—that goes for you and for Einstein and every other physicist—and before any science there is first of all belief.”
― Max Planck, The Dilemmas of an Upright Man: Max Planck and the Fortunes of German Science

“We have no right to assume that any physical laws exist, or if they have existed up to now, that they will continue to exist in a similar manner in the future.”
― Max Planck, The Universe in the Light of Modern Physics
“The goal is nothing other than the coherence and completeness of the system not only in respect of all details, but also in respect of all physicists of all places, all times, all peoples, and all cultures.”
― Max Planck, The Dilemmas of an Upright Man: Max Planck and the Fortunes of German Science
https://youtu.be/t3J_2R9rAp8
circumspice

Post by circumspice »

Ah... :roll:

Kalopin/Tony Hood is back to bore us with his cut & paste, plagiarized, pissing on the wall, incoherent non sequitur bullshit... Oh joy...

Seek professional mental health care Tony. You need it desperately.
"Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test." ~ Robert G. Ingersoll

"Damn with faint praise, assent with civil leer, and, without sneering, teach the rest to sneer." ~ Alexander Pope
Kalopin

Post by Kalopin »

[...wahteva..."IdowutevaIwanallovadaworl!";-]...
circumspice wrote:Ah... :roll:

Kalopin/Tony Hood is back to bore us with his cut & paste, plagiarized, pissing on the wall, incoherent non sequitur bullshit... Oh joy...

Seek professional mental health care Tony. You need it desperately.
lol-
Prepare for weeping, wailing & gnashing of teeth... :lol:
-appears to be your dilemma?
shawomet » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:48 am -"...dating from fairly recently in the Cenozoic Era..."
-who told you this? ...where is the proof? ...how was this determined? ...is this what you were taught? ...are you teaching this? ...why? ...do you have the proof? ...I DO!
circumspice » Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:44 pm - Where do you get this information? Where is this claim you made observable?
Look around you... [Circumspice- spy-bot algorithm?;-]
-
fail to adequately assess their level of competence — or specifically, their incompetence — at a task and thus consider themselves much more competent than everyone else.
"...people who are too stupid to know how stupid they are".
...but if you care to understand how you got here-
Cognito » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:55 am - consider taking a few courses in celestial mechanics to determine the mega-forces that would come to bear from a Moon impact, or even near miss. Those forces would create a TOTAL EXTINCTION EVENT and we wouldn't be here.
[...you see?, this is why, Circ.- so much b.s. has been learned...]
...you will find [given the study, of course] that the current beliefs in celestial mechanics, mainly impact physics, are inaccurate and fails to take into consideration several variables... consistencies- the Moon is iron, the Earth's outer plates, oceans, upper lithosphere are much softer, in comparison... trajectories- the Moon came in from a low and unstable orbit, at a very low angle... electromagnetism- at point of impact forcing pole reversal causing electromagnetic repulsion... tension and torsion from two such massive objects colliding, as the Moon bent the entire thickness of the north American plate inward, forming the embayment. Satellite views will show- north America is the western rim of an impact crater... Follow each arc, from the east coast across to the Pacific and notice every detail was pushed out to the west, from the east...as this is how Pangaea is formed... ...and more...

...and so, all you have to really understand is that there are many cities buried beneath land and water... The temples buried in the caves on the Yucatan are proof for this event... [...or do you believe they were built there?!]
Minimalist » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:02 pm
He doesn't deal in facts, Cogs. This one has his own reality.
[...ya'want the redpill? ;-]

[...Sisyphus summiting...;-]
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

Don't worry, Tony. No one will ever confuse you with Max Planck.
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
Tiompan

Post by Tiompan »

Minimalist wrote:Don't worry, Tony. No one will ever confuse you with Max Planck.

But Max Plank is quite appropriate .
circumspice

Post by circumspice »

Tony... All you do is copy/paste other people's work. You've proven nothing. Do you even have an understanding of the concept of prove/proof?

Here, this should help:

"Proof" and "prove" both come from the same word (Latin probus). Usually, "proof" is a noun that means "evidence", and "prove" is a verb that means "demonstrate". You prove that an accusation is true by showing proof.

According to this accepted definition, you've shown no evidence & demonstrated nothing. Copy/pasting other people's work does not constitute proof. Making spurious, insane claims does not constitute proving said non sequiturs. Anyone can say anything at any given time, as you've amply demonstrated...

You simply don't live in the same reality as people with normal mental processes. You need quality mental health care, something you're obviously not receiving.
"Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test." ~ Robert G. Ingersoll

"Damn with faint praise, assent with civil leer, and, without sneering, teach the rest to sneer." ~ Alexander Pope
Kalopin

Post by Kalopin »

...oh I got proof, and it's all over and all around you...
"...simply don't live in the same reality..."
...yes, the "reality" where "...it's all such a mystery!..." and "...I guess we'll never know!...", "...why this?...", "...why that?..."...
Look, if you want to understand these findings, then simply further investigate. You will have to give long, hard study to satellite views...
...and think about what other force could produce such an effect, such as-
[oh, a warning to Circ.- you may consider this another "non-sequitur"?!;-]
http://www.messagetoeagle.com/why-are-t ... tly-round/
"Why Are The Billions Of Years Old Moeraki Boulders So Perfectly Round?..."
https://images.search.yahoo.com/search/ ... ightropetb
ImageImage[-collection]
https://images.search.yahoo.com/search/ ... ica&fr=sfp
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stone_sph ... Costa_Rica
",,, They appear to have been made by hammering natural boulders with other rocks, then polishing with sand. The degree of finishing and precision of working varies considerably. The gabbro came from sites in the hills, several kilometres away from where the finished spheres are found, though some unfinished spheres remain in the hills..."
lol, what an assumption! well given the level of... I guess, that's Occams razor?
...yes, what a mysterious place you live and what a mystery it all is?
[...let's see, how about a little science?-;-]
...well, guess what- revelation- These are, in fact, impact spherules... Yes, from the YDB, as the spherules range in sizes from microspherules [we have been discussing] to what you see here, and all across the globe, and in the exact places you would expect from such a massive impact where the Mediterranean sea exists...
[...now, how much more do you think I got? Please continue!...;-]
[oh, reality!]

...even my buddy Osmanogich, who I have great respect for and has done some excellent research, it appears, is debating if? the stone spheres were man-made- https://phys.org/news/2016-04-archaeolo ... ssive.html
"If the huge stone in Bosnia is found to be hewn by human hands, it would be the largest man-made stone ball ever found - twice as heavy as the Costa Rican ones,..."
though-
"...Experts were quoted in MailOnline as saying they believed the boulder was not man made...". "...A lecturer at the University of Manchester School of Earth, Atmospheric and Environmental Sciences told MailOnline that the spherical stone may be an example of concretion. This is when a compact mass of rock is formed by the precipitation of natural mineral cement within the spaces between sediment grains. The result is often spherical in shape, with the process forming the famed Koutu boulders in New Zealand.
Experts at the Geological Society, according to MailOnline, said the round shape of the rock could come from spheroidal weathering. This is a type of weathering affecting jointed bedrock. The result is formation of concentric or spherical layers of highly decayed rock..."
[;-]]]]]]] ha, lol- "weahtering"?!,"cementing"?!,... hilarious...]

[...now, look at this rock, an almost perfectly round boulder, notice the heat process, the layering, the cracks, the coloring,... if this was man-made, it would have had to have been thoroughly melted and spun in all direction until solidifying, as occurred at impact. Do you believe this a possibility?, even today?...

[...and yet, the round boulders [impactites] found on the beaches of New Zealand happen to be billions years old?] [-go figure!]

...As there were many highly intelligent civilizations, with advanced technologies, that maybe even could have produced many thousand stone spheres and tossed them around the globe, I believe it a somewhat bigger percentage that these "stone balls" are impact related... What's your opinion?;-]

Minimalist » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:51 pm
"Don't worry, Tony. No one will ever confuse you with Max Planck."
[...just love his quotes, don't you?]
I appreciate his and all the work before me, and, as I stand on the shoulders of giants and genius, I will present to the scientific community a good deal of, what would be the culmination of their collective research and give the credit, respect,... they deserve...
Tiompan » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:28 am "But Max Plank is quite appropriate ."
...you think I deserve a "Nobel"?! ;-]

another tidbit-
"...Numerous myths surround the stones, such as they came from Atlantis, or that they were made as such by nature...."
...as, like I said, there were many advanced civilizations who had understood what had occurred, hence the myths, fables,...and, it makes perfect sense that the much softer limestone, nearer the surface had turned to melt, blanketing the surface-areas nearer the equator, while the much deeper, harder, igneous was formed into massive spherules, [...what an impact!...] as they are mainly of gabbro, and another indication they were not "carved"...
[btw- this is the same process, though on a much larger scale, to produce galaxies, solar-systems, stars, planets,...all the products of explosions and/or impacts, all spherules, CPH4, just "bigger bangs"...and what makes it all "spin"...;-]

[...and this time- bowlin' with the snowball effect!...;-]
Last edited by Kalopin on Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:45 pm, edited 11 times in total.
circumspice

Post by circumspice »

LMAO!!! :lol:

They'll be coming for you soon Tony... with a giant butterfly net & a nice white jacket that helps you hug yourself.

'Nuff said. :lol:

Tiompan

Post by Tiompan »

Max = Maximum .
Plank = Thick piece of wood .
Kalopin

Post by Kalopin »

Tiompan wrote:Max = Maximum .
Plank = Thick piece of wood .
oh, [literally, funny!;-]
...I wondered the translation. You must be talking about one of Max's last quotes, right before he passed and the war had taken his son and home?
I paraphrase, but I believe it went something like-
"...I got your Max Planck, right here!...;-]
-Max Planck
[let's try it-] ...I got your maximum, thick, piece of wood, right here!...;-]
yea, that's it! Thanks Tio...;-]
Kalopin

Post by Kalopin »

circumspice- "...They'll be coming for you soon Tony..."
...it would be 'par for the course"?!
...hey, at least I would be in good company- http://www.annclinlabsci.org/content/37/3/295.full
Persecution of Noted Physicians and Medical Scientists-
"...Galileo (1564–1642), in 1633 for publishing a treatise on his observation that the earth revolves around the sun. The Inquisition banned his writings and Galileo spent the remainder of his life under house arrest..."
"...Pythagoras (582–500 BC), was kidnapped from Egypt by the invading Persians and imprisoned in Persia.."
Rhazes (860–932 AD) ...His “western” teachings, rational thinking, and fame as a medical writer and practicing physician brought Rhazes into conflict with the local hierarchy. He lost his teaching position, he was arrested, and his books were outlawed. His torturers hit his head with his books until he was blind. He died in extreme poverty [1]..."
"...Abumeron Avenzoar (1093–1162) ...Because he and his pupils dared to express opinions contrary to Galen, a favorite of every organized religion, and because they promulgated doctrines of a self-renewing world (emergent evolution and virtual denial of creation), Avenzoar was persecuted and forbidden to write or teach. In his later years he earned his living by manual labor [2]..."
Guido Lanfranchi (1252–1315),...He was persecuted for political reasons and ultimately was driven out of Italy. He sought asylum in France and settled in Paris in 1295. He rapidly became known as the best surgeon in France.."
"...Andreas Vesalius (1514–1564) ... had a turbulent life. As a student he was expelled from the University of Louvain, Belgium...By dissecting the body of a Spanish nobleman who had died in his care, Vesalius found, when he opened the man’s chest, that the heart was still beating. He was accused of murder and was brought before the Inquisition. The King commuted Vesalius’s death sentence to a pilgrimage of penitence to the Holy Land. While on the passage back to Spain after his pilgrimage, he died in a shipwreck [4]..."
Michael Servetus (1511–1553),...Because he wrote a book in which he included certain remarks on the reform of Christianity, the book was regarded as heretical. He escaped from Spain and the Catholic Inquisition, but in Switzerland the Protestant Inquisition caught up with him. By order of John Calvin, Servetus was arrested, tortured, and burned at the stake on the shores of Lake Geneva together with copies of his book [5]..."
...shall I go on? Do you see a certain pattern here? Do you yet understand the mind-set of the Hierarchy? Do you believe that it has or will change/d?
Only in certain times of revolutions has there been the chance for major advancements in science... [good thing for the sixties!?;-]
[...now, it appears, maybe a window of opportunity?]

[...then, maybe I will just wonder, after they "take me away",- will my research ever be understood, taught and learned, -as so many other great scientists, artists,... never knew!]

...and so, since you have, at least seen a good deal of this research- do you yet understand that I have given enough evidence to actually prove my hypotheses?
[YES!-just say it!;-]
Tiompan

Post by Tiompan »

Minimalist wrote:
" Don't worry, Tony. No one will ever confuse you with Max Planck "

But Max Plank is quite appropriate .

But you didn't get it , did you ?

If you have to ask .....
circumspice

Post by circumspice »

There he goes again...

Tony's symptoms include:

1. Messiah complex
2. Delusions of grandeur
3. Persecution complex

He posits that all science that precedes him is a malicious lie meant to hide the 'truth' from the masses & that only he can reveal the 'real truth'...

kbs2244

Post by kbs2244 »

Most people just ignore false messiahs