"Earth's worst mass extinction..."?

The Western Hemisphere. General term for the Americas following their discovery by Europeans, thus setting them in contradistinction to the Old World of Africa, Europe, and Asia.

Moderators: MichelleH, Minimalist, JPeters

Kalopin

"Earth's worst mass extinction..."?

Post by Kalopin »

"Fossils show quick rebound of life after ancient mass extinction..."
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-scien ... SKBN15U2L3
"An artist's depiction of the diversified and complex Early Triassic marine ecosystem of southeastern Idaho, U.S., revealed soon after the Earth's worst mass exinction, contradicting long-held notion life was slow to recover from calamity. Illustration courtesy of Jorge... REUTERS"
"...Scientists on Wednesday described the surprising fossil discovery showing creatures flourishing in the aftermath of the worldwide die-off at the end of the Permian Period about 252 million years ago that erased roughly 90 percent of species.

Even the asteroid-induced mass extinction 66 million years ago that doomed the dinosaurs did not push life to the brink of annihilation like the Permian one.

The fossils of about 30 different species unearthed in Bear Lake County near the Idaho city of Paris showed a quick and dynamic rebound in a marine ecosystem, illustrating the remarkable resiliency of life..."

"...The Permian die-off occurred 251.9 million years ago. The Idaho ecosystem flourished 1.3 million years later, "quite rapid on a geological scale," according to Brayard.

The mass extinction's cause is a matter of debate.

But many scientists attribute it to colossal volcanic eruptions in northern Siberia..."
"...The Idaho ecosystem, in the earliest stages of the Triassic Period that later produced the first dinosaurs, included some unexpected creatures. There was a type of sponge previously believed to have gone extinct 200 million years earlier, and a squid-like group previously thought not to have originated until 50 million years later.

The researchers found bones from what could be the earliest-known ichthyosaur, a dolphin-like marine reptile group that prospered for 160 million years, or a direct ancestor.

"The Early Triassic is a complex and highly disturbed epoch, but certainly not a devastated one as commonly assumed, and this epoch has not yet yielded up all its secrets," Brayard said..."
[...lots of skippin' 'round..., ya' know- I would be ecstatic if everyone would understand what occurred in 1811, just a couple hundred years ago!]
Can anyone show the evidence to prove these [assumed] dates?
[I call b.s. ...]

They have found fossils from when a comet hit the Hudson bay and emptied out lake Agassiz [10.5kya], which was an inland sea leftover from the Tethys, which had covered a large portion of Pangaea [13kya]... This theory contains the evidence... the geological features, historical accounts, ice cores, sedimentary layers, impactites,... [...and is actually provable, once the evidence finds understanding... -what do you believe?;-]
Last edited by Kalopin on Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Re: "Earth's worst mass exinction..."?

Post by Minimalist »

what occurred in 1811
All the history books cite the New Madrid earthquake. Some even cite the battle of Albuera. Most on this side of the pond cite the battle of Tippecanoe.

Comets seem in notoriously short supply.
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
E.P. Grondine

Re: "Earth's worst mass extinction..."?

Post by E.P. Grondine »

Kalopin

Post by Kalopin »

Minimalist wrote:
what occurred in 1811
All the history books cite the New Madrid earthquake. Some even cite the battle of Albuera. Most on this side of the pond cite the battle of Tippecanoe.

Comets seem in notoriously short supply.
Thanks E.P., but I have to try! I think it more of a disease, [maybe add 'osis or 'itis?, Stupiditidisiasis!] from passed down ignorance...
[..."evolutionists" just want so bad to disprove "creationists", that they are more than willing to cheat...]
Anyone can see what is going on here, with just a small amount of investigation... This is not about science,... but about pride, greed,...

You see, this has also, inadvertently, been an investigation into the human psyche. What progress on the evolutionary scale, at this point...

After first revealing these findings, concerning the serial impact which occurred in 1811, what has been done, well, I can only say "touche"&"kudos" for such the magnificent job of ignore, reject, marginalize,... for over a decade now... [how much would have this meant to those students?]

This is not only been found to be within the process of individual thinking, but as a collective... The human psyche is hard-wire driven to be alethophobic and extremely cainotophobic. This, combined with so many other disorders, has been the main reason for the outrageous unscientific assumptions, the purposeful mis-education of the next generation, and the mutual distrust, anger and hatred among the different dialects. races, religions,...
What is found, on this planet, as with 99.99% of habitable worlds, is a variety of universal life, originating from different systems, with different stars [hues] that will evolve different forms of genetics... But you can't start at the beginning and work your way up. You have to work your way back from the present...

So, instead of jumping way ahead and doing a bunch of mathematics, physics, dating,... that has been all assumed, it would be wise to study all of what is tangible, before any hasty decision, no?
As far as the 1811 events-
When has there ever been recorded a comet that could be seen for over a year? [I still try and picture its trajectory...]
Why was a pattern noticed throughout the embayment?, and referred to as "the upper mid-land drift", the upland complex", "the upland formation", "the new Madrid lines"?
Why does this pattern center at northeastern Marshall county, Ms.?
Why does this pattern cover the entire area of the affected landscape during the 1811-1812 events?
Why is this same affected area now considered to be millions years old?
Why were meteorites, impactites,... found at the center of said pattern?
Why did the general public report the comet being brightest and passing over at the same moment?
Why do I have the proof of an impact that occurred on December 16, 1811, that has existed now for over two decades and have found no-one willing to confirm these findings?
Image[...immediate crater- northeastern Marshall county, Mississippi, extending partly into Tennessee, approx. 3 miles in diameter...]
Image[...this line, drawn from New Madrid bend to north Slayden, shows angle, direction and force of impact...and notice the larger waves of the shock pattern going from each river off of the Mississippi river down through their valleys through the state of Mississippi...]
Image[...the entire Mississippi embayment shows the shockwave pattern of an enormous astrobleme from a meteor impact that restructured the entire river valley on December 16, 1811...]
Image...this picture is of a young girl's chest, formed to rock from the ejecta [notice the fingernail and necklace]
...Yes!, this is no joke! I have this rock and many other of the strangest, rarest rocks to ever exist! ...and still, even though this evidence is so overwhelming, there has yet to be any further investigation... [...it is fear...]

Currently, the educational system and the scientific community are preaching a great amount of false beliefs and outright lies as if they are fact, as if they have the evidence, when in truth, there is a massive amount of evidence to the contrary...

If you truly believe in archaeology, geology, education,..., if you truly believe in teaching beliefs as belief and facts as fact, then why not take up the challenge?, the offer to find out what really happened?
Are these supposed to be our professors?, telling us something is so man y millions years old?, and then,all they need do is show the proof?... Why expect to be graded on learning something which has no proof?

[I assure, I can prove to you that-] the Moon impacted 13kya, a comet impacted 10.5kya and a serial impact along with a cometary catastrophe to cause a mini-ice age occurred in December of 1811...
Tiompan

Post by Tiompan »

[quote="Kalopin"

Image...this picture is of a young girl's chest, formed to rock from the ejecta [notice the fingernail and necklace]
...Yes!, this is no joke!/quote]

Maybe not for you ,but it is extremely funny for the rest of us .
Kalopin

Post by Kalopin »

Tiompan » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:34 pm - "Maybe not for you ,but it is extremely funny for the rest of us ."

[glad to oblige;-]
well, Pan- [just for giggles-] break out the spectrometers, electron microscopes,... give it a LiDAR, some core samples, thin sections,...
what other "hoops" to jump through?

Please study what all occurred during and after the close passing of this sungrazer comet, from 1811-1817...
Why did Caracas, Venezuela also have a major event at the same moment? [killing many thousands-and was the U.S.'s first humanitarian effort], along with so many other earthquakes, eruptions, strange weather,...[plagues, wars,...] all at this same time?
Why the extremes in temps, causing an ice-age environment for such a short period of five or six years? [and has been recorded]
Why did so many report the comet and major meteoric activity at this same moment in December 1811?
Why did everyone report the comet as being larger than the Sun in October 1811?
Why are seismologists saying the fault would not have been capable of such destruction?
Why are they now trying to say that the church-bells ringing throughout the northeast was just a myth?
Why, when so much land was affected and changed, are they trying to say that only a couple/few hundred may have died?
Why do they believe the topography to be millions years old?
[When, in fact, many thousands lost their lives, and are still unaccounted for!- Do you understand the importance of this investigation?
[lol- all b.s.;-]

...If you were to see the, quite literal, thousands of impactites collected, the many canyons and deep creeks, the resonating hills, and would have an upclose view of the crater and all the evidence, you would have no choice but to admit, a definite meteor impact... Then go to satellite views, historical accounts, observations,... and it all adds up...
Please put in the study...
"...for the rest of us ..."
?...so, "us" had a meeting? ...so, who is "us"? ...you admit conspiring? ...or do you just ass-u-me yourself "captain"?
Does Tio speak for all? ...you believe I am wrong? ...sorry, I have proof! ...investigate-

[...and then you will see how funny it really is!;-]

Image-melt rock with fusion crust...
Tiompan

Post by Tiompan »

No need for a meeting and the fantasy of a conspiracy only adds to the humour , the "Us" refers to 99.9999% of the Hss on the planet .
Kalopin

Post by Kalopin »

Tiompan wrote:No need for a meeting and the fantasy of a conspiracy only adds to the humour , the "Us" refers to 99.9999% of the Hss on the planet .
...and now you speak for an entire planet? ...what a crowd you must have over there?
You should have a meeting...
[...it's all a conspiracy, and within that are numerous more containing countless more, as you even conspire against yourself...;-]

Well, if there's seven billion, then one ten-thousandth still leaves seven thousand, but I believe your estimate would be the amount that have never even heard of my research and, out of the one ten-thousandth, about half don't get it, or even care to get it, about twenty to thirty percent understand its accuracy and are trying to keep it from mainstream and of the twenty to thirty left? I do have some good people working to put this in curriculum...and there are many that are working to fix the system, the process and remove the "obstacles"...

Meanwhile, I will further explore, find more evidence and present more findings...
Image[-decided to collect about a bucketful today, here's a few samples]
{from upper left- impact spherule covered in fallback breccia, small shatter-cone base-plate, lower left- small piece of fall-back breccia and three small shatter cones- notice the hollows]
Tiompan

Post by Tiompan »

You have managed to misunderstand the incredibly simple point about what the 99.9999% would find hilarious . Clue; it's not your "research" .
Although that also has it's funny side .
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

Is that what he calls his "research?"
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
Kalopin

Post by Kalopin »

...right- ["...listen to your professors, pay-for, learn and then teach it, pass it down, do not question legitimacy, it was dated with carbon, we claim our belief, it is fact and refuse to yield ground to reality...";-]
...no, the biggest majority of large igneous provinces was formed at the YDB, when the Moon impacted, hence the reason the temples are buried in caves... [...the Israelites weren't building the pyramids, they were digging them out of the sand...]
http://specialpapers.gsapubs.org/content/505/29

Code: Select all

[color=#0000BF]"...It is clear that there is no direct correlation between total volume of lava and extinction magnitude because there is always sufficient recovery time between individual eruptions to negate any cumulative effect of successive flood basalt eruptions..."[/color]
?
"...Instead, the environmental and climatic damage must be attributed to single-pulse gas effusions. It is notable that the best-constrained examples of death-by-volcanism record the main extinction pulse at the onset of (often explosive) volcanism (e.g., the Capitanian, end-Permian, and end-Triassic examples)..."
?
"... suggesting that the rapid injection of vast quantities of volcanic gas (CO2 and SO2) is the trigger for a truly major biotic catastrophe. Warming and marine anoxia feature in many extinction scenarios, indicating that the ability of a large igneous province to induce these proximal killers (from CO2 emissions and thermogenic greenhouse gases) is the single most important factor governing its lethality..."
?
"... Intriguingly, many voluminous large igneous province eruptions, especially those of the Cretaceous oceanic plateaus, are not associated with significant extinction losses. This suggests that the link between the two phenomena may be controlled by a range of factors, including continental configuration, the latitude, volume, rate, and duration of eruption, its style and setting (continental vs. oceanic), the preexisting climate state, and the resilience of the extant biota to change..."
Accepted 31 January 2014.
© 2014 Geological Society of America
?...all this assumed with absolutely no evidence to back claims... [they were looking in the wrong direction]
http://www.natureworldnews.com/articles ... st-die.htm
"...that marine mass extinctions occurred simultaneously in the tropics and Arctic 260-million years ago. He argued that it was this smaller mass-extinction that weakened global food-webs and made the Earth vulnerable enough for the Great Dying to become such a crippling event, 8-million years later..."
["the great dying"=,unless they come up with some evidence, will be their argument;-]
[...do you think they will ever understand the Moon impacted 13kya?]
"...The Permian die-off occurred 251.9 million years ago. The Idaho ecosystem flourished 1.3 million years later, "quite rapid on a geological scale," according to Brayard..."
?, he believes 1.2 million years to be "rapid", that's funny...and doesn't even understand what happened just a couple hundred years ago, let alone 10.5kya or 13kya, and yet way passed even 65-66my but all the way to 260mya!...and so far away from reality and what had actually occurred...

[yea, too bad, I wouldn't just use credentials, write papers, pay-for-play in the system, comply to authority, in the status game,...
...but, in truth, it has only been my unorthodoxed approach [...internet...] that has allowed this research to gain attention...]

[...maybe I should just make the statement, with no satellite views, historical accounts, data,... as our good professor here has?...and that would be plenty evidence to put out an article at a reputable news organization? ...as, this is what you call research?;-]]]]]]]

Why don't you send your professors an email and have them meet me here for a little debate?
circumspice

Post by circumspice »

Tony is in the manic phase & feeling his oats...

Soon, the depressive phase will kick in & he'll be catatonic for a while.
"Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test." ~ Robert G. Ingersoll

"Damn with faint praise, assent with civil leer, and, without sneering, teach the rest to sneer." ~ Alexander Pope
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

The sooner the better.

-- George Carlin
Kalopin

Post by Kalopin »

;-]righto!...on top of the new world!;-]
[though, you got me worried for ya Circ. Did I tell ya 'bout the new disease, just discovered? [i.e. E.P.] well, you're showing symptoms- fear of the truth, fear of change, scared of reality,... you should seek medical attention promptly, sounds like you have "Stupiditidisiasis";-]]]]]]]

[...just trying to give you all a "heads up" on the latest...as it's all comin' out!-]
https://hiddenincatours.com/recent-eye- ... m=linkedin
"...In the 1950’s, Thor Heyerdahl and his team were the first to conduct major excavations on Easter Island, known to the local indigenous people as Rapa Nui. To their very great surprise, they found that the massive stone heads, called Moai, of which there are more than 900, were attached in most cases to complete bodies. The one in the photo above is one of the largest...'
...why are they scattered?...why are they under earth? They were buried at the YDB, 13kya. Yes, this is just some more overwhelming evidence of a great cataclysm [13kya] to wipe out another advanced civilization. [rock is a natural capacitor] History and the technologies of the Pleistocene have been grossly misunderstood...
[...are you gonna be upset when you awake to find that it was you that was catatonic? ;-]
circumspice

Post by circumspice »

*yawn*

You're insane Tony.

You have a messianic complex...
You have delusions of grandeur...
And you have a persecution/martyr complex...

Those are only your secondary symptoms.

You have a serious primary mental illness that appears to have gone untreated for a long period of time.

You appear to believe that you & your crackpot 'theories' are credible. When it becomes apparent that you haven't gained the fame & acceptance that you crave, your paranoia & persecution complex will kick in, resulting in a negative feedback loop that will send you spinning out of control. Then 'they' will come for you & take you to a place that has padded walls, wearing a jacket that helps you give yourself a much needed hug...

Pathetic.
"Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test." ~ Robert G. Ingersoll

"Damn with faint praise, assent with civil leer, and, without sneering, teach the rest to sneer." ~ Alexander Pope