Hello

Tell us what you think about your visit to our site!

Moderators: MichelleH, Minimalist, JPeters

marduk

Hello

Post by marduk »

my name is steve
my sign in handle is Marduk
some of you may have come across me before on various forums across the net, if so i apologise, if not i apologise in advance :lol:
I am an independant sumerologist
I like Zechariah Sitchin i think he's a great economist but should leave things he doesnt understand well alone
:twisted:
I also run my own research forum which nobody knows exists and is by invite only if you have the relevant quaifications (i.e. you don't believe aliens did it amongst others)

oh hi Essan
:wink:
Beagle

Post by Beagle »

Hello Steve - whatever you believe, you're among friends here. Why don't you come in and tell us more. 8)
marduk

Post by marduk »

what do i believe
i believe that Archaeologists are not conspiring to hide the truth fom us because i know a few
and i believe that at no time did aliens do anything in our history because there has never been any evidence to support it nor need for them to be used as an explanation for anything
having just scanned the forums i believe that the god Oannes is shortly going to go down back into the fictional fishpond that he sprang from
:lol:
hows that for starters
:wink:
gruna

neanderthals in the mew world

Post by gruna »

if neanderthals had made it to the new world, they likely would have survived for a very long time, possibly even to the present, due to lack of contact with modern humans until relatively recently.

it is likely they never made it to the new world at all.
marduk

Post by marduk »

sure
whatever
:twisted:

Post by Guest »

Hello gruna - I don't think that Neandertal got this far but there is a very interesting dig going on now at the Topper site. Come on in and join us. :)
gruna

topper site

Post by gruna »

Anonymous wrote:Hello gruna - I don't think that Neandertal got this far but there is a very interesting dig going on now at the Topper site. Come on in and join us. :)
i should have been more careful in my wording about possible contact in the new world between neanderthals and modern humans. i have long believed modern humans made it to the new world much earelier than, say, twelve or fifteen thousand years ago, but in very limited numbers.
i think limited numbers of neanderthals and modern humans could have coexisted until the invasion of large numbers of old worlders brought new diseases and new technologies that would have made it difficult for any ancient new worlders to survive. the fact evidence is surfacing that there were ancient populations in the new world is not surprising to me. it would surprise me if they were neanderthals.
Beagle

Post by Beagle »

Yes Gruna - several of us here have similar thoughts. I'm one of them. But only time is going to tell.

In the meantime, it doesn't hurt to theorize. 8)
marduk

Post by marduk »

why are we discussing Neanderthals in my hello thread
am i missing something
or is this satire ?
:lol:

Post by Guest »

Anonymous wrote:Hello gruna - I don't think that Neandertal got this far but there is a very interesting dig going on now at the Topper site. Come on in and join us. :)
i'm sure you're talking about the topper site in s. c., but are you also referring to an internet site?

sorry, marduk, i just didn't have an opinion on the oannes thing.
Beagle

Post by Beagle »

Hello, I posted that. I think if you look in the Neanderthal/Homo Erectus in America topic you will find a link to the Topper site.

I shouldn't get into that kind of discussion in the guest room I don't think.
C'mon in. :)

Post by Guest »