New to Forum

Tell us what you think about your visit to our site!

Moderators: MichelleH, Minimalist, JPeters

Brew

New to Forum

Post by Brew »

Hello, Phil Whitley here. I am new to this forum but not to the site! I have been checking it daily for several years. It is my first stop each day to get the latest archaeological news. When the site hasn't been updated soon anough I begin to suffer withdrawal pains.

Thanks to David Carlson's Texas A&M's website for leading me here nearly 5 years ago!

Friends call me "Brew"
MichelleH
Site Admin

Post by MichelleH »

Welcome Brew! Jump right in!
We've Got Fossils - We win ~ Lewis Black

Red meat, cheese, tobacco, and liquor...it works for me ~ Anthony Bourdain

Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
Brew

Post by Brew »

Thanks, Michelle! My only fear is that my secret will be exposed... I have to control my urges to not be seen as a conspiracy theorist and "Cover -up!" shouter.

my favorite topic is the "Peopling of America" debate, and it is beginning to appear that the Bering Land Bridge is falling down (My fair lady!)

Brew
Frank Harrist

Post by Frank Harrist »

Glad you're here, Brew. I'd love to hear your ideas on the peopling of the americas. It's my favorite subject too. Welcome!
Starflower

Post by Starflower »

Glad you joined the club, I also love peopling the americas. Hope to hear more from you in the future.
It is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
-- Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World

"Give us the timber or we'll go all stupid and lawless on your butts". --Redcloud, MTF
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

my favorite topic is the "Peopling of America" debate, and it is beginning to appear that the Bering Land Bridge is falling down

Aha! A fellow non-believer!!!

:wink:
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
Brew

Post by Brew »

Thanks, Frank, Starfire and Minimalist...

I'm afraid I go way past the term "non-believer"!

At 63 years old, I have seen too many good scientists lose their tenure and credibility among their peers for daring to go against the "accepted theories of whatever", too many forgotten discoveries that pre-date the Bering Strait (which has been recencly back-dated a bit), and too many "Clovis-First" paradigms broken.

I am also a follower of Zecharia Sitchin, Lloyd Pye, Rand Flem-Ath and an avid Coast to Coast listener.

Lord help me...
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

Perhaps we should talk about "The Club?"

:wink:
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin

Post by Guest »

I am also a follower of Zecharia Sitchin, Lloyd Pye, Rand Flem-Ath and an avid Coast to Coast listener
Perhaps we should talk about "The Club?"
this should be interesting
Brew

Post by Brew »

Now I'm beginning to feel like I just walked into the Ladies Restroom with my fly already open!

Is this "Club" a handheld object, or something else entirely different?

Sitchin Reigns!

Brew
marduk

Post by marduk »

I am also a follower of Zecharia Sitchin, Lloyd Pye, Rand Flem-Ath and an avid Coast to Coast listener.

Lord help me...
I don't think thats very likely
a belief in the works of Z.Sitchin and Lloyd Pye (who incidentally is the most deranged person I have ever heard talk at anytime. he's even worse than Beagle and Min and more insidious than Arch) precludes a belief in a god

so this lord of yours is probably an alien
in which case hes not going to help you because according to your own beliefs you are just a renegade slave descended from renegade slaves created for manual labour and nothing more
help you
he'll more likely squish you because at 63 your far too old to be sent dwon the gold mine again aren't you
:lol:
Brew

Post by Brew »

Well, let's see... (just to know who I'm talkin' to)

From the glossary of the Lost Book of Enki:

Marduk: Firstborn son and legal heir of Enki and Damkina; worshiped as Ra in Egypt; jealous of his brothers, unsatisfied with Egypt alone as his domain, claimed, and after exiles and wars, attained supremacy on Earth from his city Babylon

If I AM descended from these Anunnaki "gods", at 63 I still have a few thousand years to work the mines! LOL

Namaste', my lord Marduk!
marduk

Post by marduk »

see Sitchin got it wrong (again)
the Gods name is Bel Marduk
Marduk is a very common Babylonian name
the same as there are lots of kids called Jesus in Mexico who aren't claiming to be the Messiah
:lol:
Frank Harrist

Post by Frank Harrist »

I knew when I saw "Sitchin" that things were gonna get ugly.
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

Is this "Club" a handheld object, or something else entirely different?

Substitute the words "archaeological establishment" if you like. If you're 63, I don't have to explain "establishment" to you!

-- George Carlin