Deleted

Random older topics of discussion

Moderators: MichelleH, Minimalist, JPeters

Charlie Hatchett

Post by Charlie Hatchett »

deleted
Last edited by Charlie Hatchett on Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:22 am, edited 3 times in total.
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

The most obvious retort to this idea would be some Spanish/French/American group which had knowledge of iron and for some reason set about using that site later on. Of course, I would also expect that you'd find other artifacts (buttons, bullets, etc.) which would be a definite giveaway. I gather you have not found anything like that so back to the mystery.

Also, you wouldn't need any extravagant furnace for melting lead. A small pot suspended via tripod over a campfire would suffice and the molten lead could then be poured or ladled into a bullet mold.
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
Charlie Hatchett

deleted
Last edited by Charlie Hatchett on Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
marduk

Post by marduk »

what I'm thinking is its about the fifth time you've posted these pictures along with your own personal conclusion
is there any point to this ?
:lol:
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

that these man-made holes are called Spring Wells

Be happy they didn't call them "ritual baths" or "basins to catch the blood of sacrificial victims."

I know....perhaps they were watering troughs for very small horses?
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
marduk

Post by marduk »

Again, this theme of birds...
looks more like a rock
for future reference Charlie
this is a bird

this is a rock
these are also rocks
and these are birds
:roll:
Charlie Hatchett

deleted
Last edited by Charlie Hatchett on Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
marduk

Post by marduk »

:wink:
Charlie Hatchett

deleted
Last edited by Charlie Hatchett on Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

BTW, have you ever run a plumber's snake through that hole to see how deep it is or where it goes?

-- George Carlin
Charlie Hatchett

deleted
Last edited by Charlie Hatchett on Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

Looks to be a couple of feet between the 'vent' and the 'furnace.' If they are connected it is either an amazingly fortunate bit of geology OR another example of a supposed skill which was not present in pre-Columbian Texas.

Tell those geologists to hurry up!

-- George Carlin
Charlie Hatchett

deleted
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

Any speculation on what those teeth and mandibles may be from?

-- George Carlin
Charlie Hatchett

deleted
Last edited by Charlie Hatchett on Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.