Deleted

Random older topics of discussion

Moderators: MichelleH, Minimalist, JPeters

Charlie Hatchett

More "Birdheads"

Post by Charlie Hatchett »

deleted
Last edited by Charlie Hatchett on Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Beagle

Post by Beagle »

Did you just find these today Charlie?
Charlie Hatchett

deleted
Last edited by Charlie Hatchett on Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Charlie Hatchett

deleted
Last edited by Charlie Hatchett on Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Beagle

Post by Beagle »

Man..... even I can see that those are actual artifacts - anybody could. If they are coming out of there at that rate you really should kick someone in the butt and get some help down there.

You've got a good site Charlie.
marduk

Post by marduk »

Charlie
did you find that second set you posted or are they for demonstration purposes ?
Charlie Hatchett

deleted
Last edited by Charlie Hatchett on Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
marduk

Post by marduk »

The second set is for comparison...their actual, authenticated Mousterian artifacts, as far as I know
ah nuts
you know I believe as you do that at least one Homo species was in the americas at a time that generally orthodoxy hasn't accepted yet
that second set would have clinched it for me
but bugger it charlie you didn't find them so they don't count
fooled beagle though eh
:lol:
Charlie Hatchett

deleted
Last edited by Charlie Hatchett on Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Beagle

Post by Beagle »

Charlie, don't worry about it. He has posted behind me all day. He has a "thing" for me I guess.

He is the one that asked the dumb question. I'm calling it a day folks. Happy Hunting Charlie!
Charlie Hatchett

deleted
Last edited by Charlie Hatchett on Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cognito

Hand Axes

Post by Cognito »

Charlie, you must be mistaken. I have it on good authority that there are no hand-axes to be found in the Americas. None!

Oops! These bifacial chert examples cannot be hand-axes, right? :roll:
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

The Club is going to get you, Cognito. They have ruled that hand axes do not exist in the Americas!
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
marduk

Post by marduk »

Charlie, don't worry about it. He has posted behind me all day. He has a "thing" for me I guess
thats three Beagle
never heard of the three strike rule ?
you really are getting desperate if you think its me going after you when clearly as I told frank every post today of yours has included a personal attack against me
:lol:
just so petty aren't you beagle, even when you are breaching the code of conduct you're claiming like a little boy "I didn't do it, waah waah"
:wink:
Are you talking about the first set on this page?
I'm talking about the second set the actual, authenticated Mousterian artifacts to which beagle said
Man..... even I can see that those are actual artifacts - anybody could. If they are coming out of there at that rate you really should kick someone in the butt and get some help down there.
real expert on this kind of stuff isn't he
you should take him up on his offer
I'm sure he'd be a great help
Frank Harrist

Post by Frank Harrist »

Looks like Beagle and Marduk are gonna be our new minimalist and archaeologist. You two need to play nice! If not I'll have to seperate you........er sumthin... :roll: