Deleted

Random older topics of discussion

Moderators: MichelleH, Minimalist, JPeters

Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

maybe this thing was made by a post-Clovis paleo retard?

Perhaps he was in the Slow Class?
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
Forum Monk

Post by Forum Monk »

And wouldn't you know that would be the one they find.
:lol:
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

There's a saying in baseball...."the ball always finds the guy who can't field."

We could be seeing an archaeological adaptation of that idea.
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
Cognito

Pic

Post by Cognito »

BTW, Marduk. I like your new avatar, it's a better likeness of you! :D
Charlie-when you hit page 100, start volume II of this topic. I should have split it a long time ago, but I didn't want Min to get lost.
Hey, Charlie! We're at 100 ... split this sucker and let's see where Min winds up, OK? Of course, you and I will be in Siberia spending the last of Marduk's rent money. :twisted:
Natural selection favors the paranoid
marduk

Post by marduk »

ahah I will make it all back once you have proven that all NA arrived in america via berengia with your planted siberian clovis points I can then expose the hoax
that should wipe some smug smiles off a few faces eh
muhahah :twisted:
Charlie Hatchett

deleted

Post by Charlie Hatchett »

deleted
Charlie Hatchett

Re: Dating

deleted
Charlie Hatchett

deleted
Charlie Hatchett

deleted
AD

Post by AD »

What? Charlie split because of the wench images? Given the abuse that we mavericks have to take, I thought he had a thicker skin. In consideration of the sensibilities of many people, I would not present "avatars" of this nature (besides, if I can't have it I'd just as soon not be distracted by it), but as a diehard libertarian my attitude is live and let live - part of the price of freedom is tolerating some things you don't like. (And the European viewers of this forum must be getting quite a laugh...) I hope Charlie reconsiders. I've enjoyed occasionally exchanging ideas with him in this forum, in the company of people that are not entirely clueless.

Alan
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

I agree Alan but he's a big boy. It's his choice.

-- George Carlin
Digit

Post by Digit »

I thought it was the heated bit about supernovas, which Charlie was correct about, and the 'murdered animal'.
Come back Charlie!
Beagle

Post by Beagle »

but as a diehard libertarian my attitude is live and let live - part of the price of freedom is tolerating some things you don't like.
I am a Libertarian also Alan. From what I have read it's more than just an avatar. Charlie explained his problem with it.

Charlie will make his own decisions, just like R/S has every right to be an inconsiderate ass. I'm certain that it was the inconsiderate ass part that Charlie based his decision on.

In this case, it isn't worth it. :(
Rokcet Scientist

Post by Rokcet Scientist »

Beagle wrote:
From what I have read it's more than just an avatar.
Just so that we all know what we're talking about, here's the avatar in question for your perusal, Beag:

Not a nipple, a clit, a labius, or a sphincter in sight! Sofar, it's still sitting quietly on Photobucket. Not even they thought it neccessary to cut it.
And it's a damn sight prettier than Charlie's dead fish . . . !
Beagle

Post by Beagle »

Thanks R/S, but I wager nobody on the board needs to look at your avatar to see nude female parts. They're all over the internet. Instead, we're in an archaeological forum.

Later possibly, many of us will go and look at naked women - or look at our wives - whatever. I think that you may be more about seeking personal attention than giving us a peep show.

Min seems to be the only one posting any archaeology right now. You've been doing a little I grant, but this board is turning into a chat room I'm afraid. I can understand Charlies frustration. In fact I share it.