Hansome? Who Says?

Random older topics of discussion

Moderators: MichelleH, Minimalist, JPeters

Barracuda

Hansome? Who Says?

Post by Barracuda »

The article is titled "Hansome by Chance"

Who says HS is more hansome than HN? The HN ladies might have had another opinion...

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 ... 101018.htm
Rokcet Scientist

Post by Rokcet Scientist »

What does "hansome" mean, Barra?
Mayonaze

Post by Mayonaze »

Handsome is as handsome does. When you are depending on your mate for survival, freshly killed game makes a guy look pretty good.
Barracuda

Post by Barracuda »

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

BTW: I heard the Caveman guys from the GIECO comercial are going to get their own TV show. Really!
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

Yes, really.

Can't believe it.
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
daybrown

Post by daybrown »

I've seen some facial reconstructions of the matriarchic Tocharians. Buncha what we now think are ugly mugs. But they were so fuckin rich in their time, that Chinese girls got over their big noses.

Conversely, the highest paid call girls in Xian were from Kucha. For a long time, the Kuchi were the richest women on earth. China got rich selling silk to the rest of the world, but used a lotta the money to buy jade from Kucha.

which is why the end of the Silk Road is called the "JADE Gate". Women, in particular, are able to over look a man's physical defects if he has the *money* to pay all the other men she wants to bring home all the bacon she wants.

The hunter/warrior has been slowly going obsolete, and the Jihadim have finally figured that out.
Any god watching me hasta be bored, and needs to get a life.
daybrown

Post by daybrown »

Oh ya. I also look forward to the Caveman show.

I noticed that if I disparage airhead blondes and stupid rednecks, nobody takes any note of it whatever. But if I mention dumb niggers, everybody gets their panties in a wad about it.

Why arent dumb blonde jokes racist? The racist overtones in the Geico commercial are a long overdue look at this.

We see people today driven out of a region because of racism, and there's no reason to think this was a new phenomena. The rapid extinction of Soulutreans sure looks like it.

this stands in stark contrast to the original Aryans, who kept picking up cultural traits and spreading them thru their own language & art.
Digit

Post by Digit »

The reason DB is the mythological concept of 'racial guilt', your great grand daddy owned a slave so you must wear sack cloth and ashes to assuage the guilt. If you don't you're a rascist.
I'm Jewish, and I know several hilarious 'Jewish' jokes.
We have a 'protest' going on over here at the moment, the 'green' lobby want to stop London's airport being extended, amongst the protesters are some 'professional' protesters.
Every man should have a hobby don't you think?
BTW, green is about right I feel.
First people deny a thing, then they belittle it, then they say it was known all along! Von Humboldt
daybrown

Post by daybrown »

Its funny how green turns white. In part, because I had friends who wanted to raise their families in a clean environment, and therefore moved to the Ozarks, that I came to visit, and then moved back here to live.

Many of us were activists back in the 60's, but seeing the rise of the right wing and Nixon, knew it was a lost cause, and moved as far away from the pollution and insanity as we could. We voted in the only way could that counted: with our feet. Or a U-haul. (rental truck)

And today, when you look at the small Ozark hill town school reports, you find that they are 99% white. Nobody said that Blacks or Hispanics could not move here, but they didnt care enough about the environment to bother.

The studies on group think, and by Milgram, Bandura, & Zimbardo show a very powerful situational effect on personal priorities, but still there is some kind of instinctive response that gets summed up in a gene pool that affects the way it develops- or fails to.

Whatever the differences in IQ, the instinctive approach a group has to the world is reflected in the kind of cosmologies they find acceptable, and out of that, their relationship to the world. Both the Nordic nations and the Mediterranean cultures were Christian, but the former were yeoman farmers and the latter landed aristocracy. And it was the latter that gave rise to the Inquisition and fell into repeated tyranny. And even tho Christian dogma is clearly tyrannic, with an alpha male father god, that aspect just didnt really manifest itself much among the Nordic nations.

Iceland has run a republic for a millenium, whereas Italy has a new one every few years. Bangladesh was on the BBC news tonite because of their own innate corruption. the psychological studies mentioned above suggest that the millieu can promote corruption and depravity, but the diff between the patterns of civil government of the Nordic nations and the tropics going back for over a thousand years begs questions about the nature of the men running the show.

There is likewise a powerful diff between the pure white Ozark towns and the heterogeneous communities further south. I remember coming in from out of state at 3AM headed home, driving thru Leslie AR. Passing by the basketball court, there on the grass, lay the basketball. Nobody is going to steal it, so the kids leave the ball sitting on the grass.

how long would the ball stay there where you live?
Digit

Post by Digit »

Ray Bradbury wrote a book many years ago about ppeople being the same whwere ever you go, and the first Mars explorers end up in a Martian zoo!
As a student I wanted to change the world as well, when I found what the others wanted to change into, when they could agree on anything, I gave up.
My country isn't as large as yours DB, but within its limits we have gotten as far from modern 'civilisation' as we can.
We have very little in the way of immigrants in this area, those from Asia all seem to be interested in nothing but making money and remain in the cities. I feel very sorry for some of the younger ones as 'family honor' seems to require that they must make money or they've let the family down.
What a way to live?
First people deny a thing, then they belittle it, then they say it was known all along! Von Humboldt
daybrown

Post by daybrown »

Try Machiavelli. "When a republic has an intractable problem [the immigration of people without strong republican traditions, respect for law & civil liberty], that requires some distasteful action [compel women to bear only children which come from lines that have always had strong republican traditions], it will find a man of flawed character to perform it for them.

Then, after the fait accompli, they will discover his faults and send him away, he taking the guilt for the action away with him, while they get to enjoy the fruits of the new status quo.

Thus, some welfare state will offer women more promising Y Chromosome lines at fertility clinics, and thereafter support the mothers with such children much more generously. A lot of the women will be greedy. It will be pointed out to them that the fertility clinic can provide fertilized eggs from lines that are reliably altruistic, and that as adults, they take care of their mothers.

The transnationals, which rely on such self sacrificing workers will discretely get behind this fertility service.

Some Jihadim have figured out what is coming down, and are doing all they can to destroy modern culture, but even if they succeed, smart women will still learn how to shoot, and still be able to organize more coherently for their mutual defense.Might makes right, always has, but now smart women can organize more might.

It looks like a replay of transhumescence, when growing crops enabled women to gather in greater numbers than ever before for mutual defense.