Americas education?

Random older topics of discussion

Moderators: MichelleH, Minimalist, JPeters

Digit

Post by Digit »

Personally I would welcome White Supremacists if they came with brains and common sense.
13yr old girl won't go to school, parents facing prison, drag her out of bed, warned by police that is common assault.
If the WS stopped this sort of idiocy they could could walk our next election.
Unfortunately our PC warriors fail to see that only some degree of extremism will be needed to sort their mistakes out. Hitler came to power, to some degree, because he did what people wanted.
First people deny a thing, then they belittle it, then they say it was known all along! Von Humboldt
john

Post by john »

Sorry -

Forgot, momentarily, the principle of Occam's Razor.

Applied to American Education,

The answer is (drumroll)

An oxymoron.

Infortunately.

john
"Man is a marvellous curiosity. When he is at his very, very best he is sort of a low-grade nickel-plated angel; at his worst he is unspeakable, unimaginable; and first and last and all the time he is a sarcasm."

Mark Twain
daybrown

Post by daybrown »

Who is "we"? the white supremacist posters I've seen are uniformly mysogenistic and want a power structure they can rise in.

Many of the "Scythians" were in fact Amazonian tribes who did not permit men in positions of authority. Some men therefore discovered a potion made from pregnant mare's piss that had so much estrogen in it that they lost their beards and grew tits.

Thus creating a transvestite priesthood they could use as a power base. A remnant of that still exists among the devotees of the Great Goddess in India, known as "Kali". Transvestites are midwives, matchmakers, & have an important role in sexual rituals.

Beta males however, understand that they are not fit for leadership, and therefore support women in positions of power because they offer a lower cost of management.
Any god watching me hasta be bored, and needs to get a life.