Apology To Chris Hardaker

Random older topics of discussion

Moderators: MichelleH, Minimalist, JPeters

gunny

Apology To Chris Hardaker

Post by gunny »

Wrote a dumb note about scanning The First American's format not being very good. Having read the book now, I need a good Scottish porridge poured over my head. An excellent, disturbing work. Well done.
Donna

Post by Donna »

Gunny,
I also read the book and couldn't put it down. I was horrified by what happened with the original research and the lack of interest in the scientific community. It just seems to me people would be jumping up and down with excitement ove a find like that instead of either ignoring or trying to destroy careers.

Seems to me with all the new discoveries being made on almost a daily basis the most hard core, conservative types are going to have to rethink some or most of their "in concrete" theories.
Donna
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

I think Chris, himself, had expressed some displeasure with the editing job but it did not prevent the story from coming through loud and clear.
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
gunny

Post by gunny »

All we need, in a small dark cave somewhere is a HE skull in a nice boat with a GPS divice in his hand. OH NO---its been planted.
john

Post by john »

gunny wrote:All we need, in a small dark cave somewhere is a HE skull in a nice boat with a GPS divice in his hand. OH NO---its been planted.
Don't have "The Combination of the Three", yet, but we do have ancient GPS.

The earliest evidence of GPS, or

Gonadal Positioning System,

Is to be found among the Polynesian sailing people who peopled

The vast and widely spread islandic system of the South Pacific.

For a more technical discussion of this System,

Google "Polynesian Navigation; Testicles."

Hoka Hey,

John
"Man is a marvellous curiosity. When he is at his very, very best he is sort of a low-grade nickel-plated angel; at his worst he is unspeakable, unimaginable; and first and last and all the time he is a sarcasm."

Mark Twain
Rokcet Scientist

Post by Rokcet Scientist »

LOL!

:lol:

And I thought you were joking! LOL!

But it's a 'real' (urban?) legend:
http://travelerstales.com/carpet/000130.shtml

Amazing!
john

Post by john »

Rokcet Scientist wrote:LOL!

And I thought you were joking! LOL!

But it's a 'real' (urban?) legend:
http://travelerstales.com/carpet/000130.shtml

Amazing!
Rokcet -

I can find no substantive argument that early man did not explore/exploit the water environment (rivers/lakes/saltwater) less thoroughly than he explored/exploited the terrestrial environment.

Both contained enormous levels of food and usable materials.

Therefore, I would postulate that early man's water skills/techne developed at a pace equal to the development of his terrestrial skills/techne.

Arguments against?

john
"Man is a marvellous curiosity. When he is at his very, very best he is sort of a low-grade nickel-plated angel; at his worst he is unspeakable, unimaginable; and first and last and all the time he is a sarcasm."

Mark Twain