New henge found in Wales: possible Stonehenge link

The Old World is a reference to those parts of Earth known to Europeans before the voyages of Christopher Columbus; it includes Europe, Asia and Africa.

Moderators: MichelleH, Minimalist, JPeters

spacecase0

Post by spacecase0 »

great article.
Some have been willing to publicly voice their doubts as to whether the ancients could have built the pyramid and raised the obelisks using primitive methods
it looks like they are thinking that the space aliens really did help them out ?
or some advanced technology that they were hiding ?

this reminds me of the news story about room full of artifacts in the great pyramid that JPL had 3 of the artifacts that they were asked to return.
that is all the story said, my question is why they still will not release the information of this room, and why would JPL have had 3 of the items in it, they build rockets, what interest would they have it it ?
Digit

Post by Digit »

Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

The first attempt came to a sudden halt when the Bluestone was loaded on to two replica Neolithic boats and promptly sank in the Bristol Channel.

Reminds me of the old adage that 'nothing is impossible for the man who doesn't have to do it himself.'
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
Digit

Post by Digit »

Now now Min, it's wicked to mock the afflicted. :lol:
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

Hey, Space, here's a discussion from another board on Giza. In it, without a shred of evidence except a few photos, I put forward a hypothesis that the Egyptians were, essentially, a cargo cult trying to replicate wonders which were in their midst.

The photos, however, are quite real.

http://captporridge.com/bb/index.php?to ... 3#msg19073
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
Beagle

Post by Beagle »

Very cool Min. Well done. I realize that this is straying off topic, but how long do you think the "Tomb of Osiris" has been at Giza? Original or added later? It lies about 100ft. underground.

http://www.towers-online.co.uk/pages/shaftos2.htm
spacecase0

Post by spacecase0 »

Minimalist wrote:Hey, Space, here's a discussion from another board on Giza. In it, without a shred of evidence except a few photos, I put forward a hypothesis that the Egyptians were, essentially, a cargo cult trying to replicate wonders which were in their midst.

The photos, however, are quite real.

http://captporridge.com/bb/index.php?to ... 3#msg19073
I like that discussion forum, I think that you are correct, thank you. have you written any books ?
so there will likely be a few rocks near the ancient launch site that are under water. to bad that side scanning underwater radar is so expensive, and that it would take so long to find even if you had the hardware.
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

Could have used a few more photos but I saw nothing resembling an inscription or even a hieroglyph. Puts it in the same ballpark as the Giza Pyramids themselves and the Osireion as far as I'm concerned.

-- George Carlin
kbs2244

Post by kbs2244 »

Min:
When the old guy moved the barn he walked it across a pasture.
But I have always been partial to the kite/wind theory in Egypt.
I don't know how strong or regular the wind blow in the UK.
Digit

Post by Digit »

Very strong around the Houses of Parliament! :lol: