I need a roadmap!

Tell us what you think about your visit to our site!

Moderators: MichelleH, Minimalist, JPeters

Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

Notice how Frank shows up when all the work is done?
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
MichelleH
Site Admin

Post by MichelleH »

Minimalist wrote:Notice how Frank shows up when all the work is done?
Uncanny isn't it??? :lol:
We've Got Fossils - We win ~ Lewis Black

Red meat, cheese, tobacco, and liquor...it works for me ~ Anthony Bourdain

Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
Frank Harrist

Post by Frank Harrist »

I wouldna been no help anyway. :wink:

I especially like the New World category. Saves me time sortin' through the other stuff.
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

As long as you're happy, bro!
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
Leona Conner

Post by Leona Conner »

If you think it's confusing after only a couple of days or weeks, I've been gone for months and man do I have a lot of reading to do. Problem is by the time I catch up, I'll have forgotten my reply. :roll:
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

Hey, Leona! Glad to see you wander back.

-- George Carlin
Leona Conner

Post by Leona Conner »

Thanks, Min. It's been a hell of a rough six months, but I hope that soon I'll get the loose ends tied up. After a long illness, my husband passed away, so I decided to sell the property and move into a condo, or at least I will as soon the all the closings are done. We've had three generations of Conner's living in this house for the past 58 years and I didn't realize how much junk we've aquired.

The site looks awesome and I do like the new catagories. Makes it easier to find my area of interest.
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

I'm very sorry to hear that, Leona. Best of luck to you in the future.

-- George Carlin
Ishtar

Post by Ishtar »

Hello Leona. I'm sorry to hear that you've had such a rough time of it lately.

But we're always here if you fancy a natter about anything, anything at all ... say, stone age boats, or ... stone age boats and then of course there's always stone age boats... :cry:

Or, if you're up for a bit of metaphysical speculation, which always bucks me up on a bad day, then do drop by the Mythology section for a cup of tea and cream cake. :lol:

Take it easy!
Beagle

Post by Beagle »

Leona Conner wrote:Thanks, Min. It's been a hell of a rough six months, but I hope that soon I'll get the loose ends tied up. After a long illness, my husband passed away, so I decided to sell the property and move into a condo, or at least I will as soon the all the closings are done. We've had three generations of Conner's living in this house for the past 58 years and I didn't realize how much junk we've aquired.

The site looks awesome and I do like the new catagories. Makes it easier to find my area of interest.
So sorry Leona. All the best to you.