More Good Press for Topper

The Western Hemisphere. General term for the Americas following their discovery by Europeans, thus setting them in contradistinction to the Old World of Africa, Europe, and Asia.

Moderators: MichelleH, Minimalist, JPeters

Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

Cogs when I was at Charlie's house looking at his stuff a box arrived from you I believe with a few samples.

We were looking them over and one of the samples was puzzling...until I put it in my left hand and all of a sudden it fit like a glove and the working edge was where it was supposed to be. If I had a Eureka Moment...that was it. Not only were these tools but they were made by craftsmen who understood left-handed and right-handed.
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
Cognito

Tools

Post by Cognito »

Not only were these tools but they were made by craftsmen who understood left-handed and right-handed.
Yes, that's something else that ice cannot accomplish. :D
Natural selection favors the paranoid
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

Perhaps the Club knows much smarter ice?
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
Rokcet Scientist

Post by Rokcet Scientist »

Minimalist wrote:Perhaps the Club knows much smarter ice?
Yeah! It's called Häagen-Dasz...
dannan14

Post by dannan14 »

Rokcet Scientist wrote:
Minimalist wrote:Perhaps the Club knows much smarter ice?
Yeah! It's called Häagen-Dasz...
lol, that's way funnier than what i typed up twice and deleted both times :P

i think it really all comes down to the common perception that we moderns are somehow superior to those that came before us. Its kind of like Jeff Goldblum's character in Jurassic Park berating the billionaire for 'standing on the shoulders of great minds' to create his park. What we have now could not have been possible without all that came before it. Nearly all of our knowledge is a continuation of research that began long ago. In my opinion, since before our species.
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

i think it really all comes down to the common perception that we moderns are somehow superior to those that came before us.

Yup. We think that we are hot shit.

-- George Carlin