Deleted

Random older topics of discussion

Moderators: MichelleH, Minimalist, JPeters

Charlie Hatchett

Deleted

Post by Charlie Hatchett »

deleted
Last edited by Charlie Hatchett on Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Beagle

Post by Beagle »

Welcome Charlie, I always enjoy your posts. I'm not much of a rock man so I stand to learn a little. You'll get plenty of "feedback" in this forum. :)

Post by Guest »

Charlie,
That's absolutely fascinating. Have you managed to get definite dating for the furnaces?
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

Hey, Charlie....What's happenin', Bro?
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
Charlie Hatchett

deleted
Last edited by Charlie Hatchett on Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

Hey guys!! Thought I'd come check out your "heathen den"...lol!!!!

Uh....guilty.

That furnace picture still intrigues me.
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
Charlie Hatchett

deleted
Last edited by Charlie Hatchett on Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

No...like I explained elsewhere, these things all look like Rohrschact tests that are out of control to me.

-- George Carlin
Charlie Hatchett

deleted
Last edited by Charlie Hatchett on Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Frank Harrist

Post by Frank Harrist »

I have to admit that I have trouble seeing the profile and I think it is just coincidence and imagination. However, I do believe this is some type of furnace. As to the dating, I guess we'll know soon, huh? Keep on plugging away, Hatchettman. Your enthusiasm is infectious. :)
Charlie Hatchett

deleted
Last edited by Charlie Hatchett on Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Frank Harrist

Post by Frank Harrist »

Severely oxidized eye-bolt? When I first saw it I thought it was stone and it reminded me of an alleged spear shaft straightener I saw in David Meltzler's book about the first americans. It's on the cover actually. I think the book was called "The First Americans" It's badly outdated now. The prevailing theory in it was the ice corridor thing which I think has been shot to hell. I'm pretty sure what you've got there is a really rusty eye-bolt. What is the context?
Charlie Hatchett

deleted
Last edited by Charlie Hatchett on Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Frank Harrist

Post by Frank Harrist »

Pioneer stuff I bet. The furnace could be pioneer stuff. It is crudely made by a blacksmith on the trail possibly. Found near wagon parts too? Yep I'll bet it's pioneer stuff. This could be a place where they had to stop and repair a wagon. Just my imagination working here. You know how that is, right? :D
Charlie Hatchett

deleted
Last edited by Charlie Hatchett on Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:05 am, edited 2 times in total.