The Heavy Hand of the Administration

Here's where you get off topic and off center....Keep it nice, keep it clean, no sniping, no flaming. After that, anything goes.

Moderators: MichelleH, Minimalist, JPeters

Digit

Re: The Heavy Hand of the Administration

Post by Digit »

I'd watch Brazil for the future as well.
As regards Europe ruining etc look what has become of some countries since our withdrawal, few seem to be better off that's for sure.

Roy.
First people deny a thing, then they belittle it, then they say it was known all along! Von Humboldt
Rokcet Scientist

Post by Rokcet Scientist »

Digit wrote:look what has become of some countries since our withdrawal, few seem to be better off that's for sure
Despite them running their own affairs, and us ploughing back – out of guilt – 10 times as much into the old colonies, in only half a century, in the form of development aid, as we extracted in the previous three centuries combined.
It's all gone.

I think we've more than paid our debt.
And they've pissed it away.
Last edited by Rokcet Scientist on Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Digit

Post by Digit »

Builds lovely palaces and Swiss bank accounts though! :twisted:

Roy.
First people deny a thing, then they belittle it, then they say it was known all along! Von Humboldt
Rokcet Scientist

Digit wrote:Builds lovely palaces and Swiss bank accounts though! :twisted:
Not to mention cathedrals with domes larger than St. Peter's and Olympic sized ice speed skating rinks in the jungle.
Digit

Post by Digit »

You mentioned Saudi earlier. Highest male unemployment rate in the world, most popular University study, Islam!
They keep threatening to cut oil supplies, I can't help but wonder how long they could last when they've sold it all.
Anybody wanna buy a Camel?

Roy.
Rokcet Scientist

The only people working in Saudi Arabia are women and foreigners, imported labor. Saudi men, as the crowning glory of Allah's creation, sit on their asses their entire lives, fumbling with prayer beads, dutifully waited on hand and foot by the lesser mortals.
Digit

Post by Digit »

I think that about sums it up.

Roy.