Thin Air

The science or study of primitive societies and the nature of man.

Moderators: MichelleH, Minimalist, JPeters

Rokcet Scientist

Thin Air

Post by Rokcet Scientist »

BBC documentary (broadcast yesterday): Human Planet - 5. Mountains - Life in Thin Air (213,9MB). About hunting in the Altai Mountains in Central Asia. Possibly one of the cradles of Homo Sapiens. With breathtaking camera shots. View full screen!

http://tinyurl.com/65y9jks
Last edited by Rokcet Scientist on Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
dannan14

Re: Thin Air

Post by dannan14 »

i can't get it to go fullscreen. there is no button, alt-enter and ctrl-enter don't work either. Any suggestions?
Rokcet Scientist

dannan14 wrote:i can't get it to go fullscreen. there is no button, alt-enter and ctrl-enter don't work either. Any suggestions?
I can see how that would happen if you single-clicked it and see it displayed in your browser. You should try downloading and saving it as a stand-alone file (Control-click on a Mac; right-click on Windows?), and then play/run it outside of a web browser. You should see a full-screen button then.

Or try Control-F or Command-F?
dannan14

Post by dannan14 »

Didn't try Ctrl-F, but now the link has a 404 error
Rokcet Scientist

It must have timed out. Unfortunately the BBC took it offline too, by now. So that I can't get a new copy. And I trashed my copy after viewing and uploading it. So maybe someone else still has a copy that they could send you...?