Federal fascism rules

Here's where you get off topic and off center....Keep it nice, keep it clean, no sniping, no flaming. After that, anything goes.

Moderators: MichelleH, Minimalist, JPeters

Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Re: Federal fascism rules

Post by Minimalist »

Much of the political instability flowed from the famine and upheaval but it is also true that various governments or groups were able to utilize the aid to their advantage and/or to the detriment of their political or tribal opponents and the two terms may be synonymous in many places. Once you get people into refugee camps for the sake of efficiency and start feeding them you have to have a place to send them later on OR you do risk creating a self-replicating system wherein there is no incentive to leave.

There have been extensive wars in the Congo and along the West Coast which have nothing to do with famine and which we have had no part in. But it is a big continent and the problems in the east were made both better and worse at the same time by Western "aid." Odd. But there it is.
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
uniface

Post by uniface »

inflation is hardly a new phenomena Uni.
Nobody said it was.

You implied that I did, so you could be one up again.

Close enough, I guess. :lol:
Digit

Post by Digit »

And once again you took an observation for an implication.
The only reason I might become 'one up' is because you keep ignoring uncomfortble, for you that is, facts.

Roy.
First people deny a thing, then they belittle it, then they say it was known all along! Von Humboldt