Rokcet Scientist.

Here's where you get off topic and off center....Keep it nice, keep it clean, no sniping, no flaming. After that, anything goes.

Moderators: MichelleH, Minimalist, JPeters

Digit

Rokcet Scientist.

Post by Digit »

Shame he's no longer around, I'd love to rub his nose in this....

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World- ... rchresults

For those who didn't follow our 'debates' he was ranting against the US refusing to sign the accord permitting US forces to be tried at the International Criminal Court.
I argued that that stance was more honourable than his country's that did sign it then did nothing when its troops stood aside from protecting people in their care without firing a shot!
Took them long enough as well.

Roy.
First people deny a thing, then they belittle it, then they say it was known all along! Von Humboldt
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Re: Rokcet Scientist.

Post by Minimalist »

He's over here on occasion.

http://atheistforums.org/

Of course, the down side to this is that countries might be less willing to undertake "peace keeping" roles. I have no idea what the Rules of Engagement were for those Dutch soldiers but I assume they weren't permitted to gun down people at will.
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
Digit

Post by Digit »

I assume they weren't permitted to gun down people at will.
Granted, but if they had not given into threats the Serbs would have had but two choices, back off or open fire.
In the first instant, no problem, in the second the Dutch force would have every legal right to defend themselves. They did nothing!
Is RS any less combative over there?

Roy.
First people deny a thing, then they belittle it, then they say it was known all along! Von Humboldt
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

He's not as active over there.
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
Digit

Post by Digit »

Probably stewing his brain with Skunk I'd guess. I wonder how he feels about the Dutch government's change of heart on drugs?

Roy.
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

He's as unhappy with Holland as I am with the republicans.

-- George Carlin
dannan14

Post by dannan14 »

Minimalist wrote:He's as unhappy with Holland as I am with the republicans.
The problem is, they're correct when they think that the average voter is too stupid to realize that they are the ones prolonging the budget crisis.
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

American voters want magic.

-- George Carlin
dannan14

Post by dannan14 »

Yeah they do. They want it so much they buy into the bread and circuses. Idiocracy, here we come!