This one's for Min ~ Boats...

The science or study of primitive societies and the nature of man.

Moderators: MichelleH, Minimalist, JPeters

circumspice

This one's for Min ~ Boats...

Post by circumspice »

This oughta raise your blood pressure Min... :wink: :lol:

"Hominins did not need boats to settle islands"

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn2 ... lands.html

Seems to be pretty egregious. What would it take to convince the naysayers?

Another similar article:

"Neanderthals were ancient mariners"

http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg2 ... iners.html

They just love to contradict one another, don't they?
"Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test." ~ Robert G. Ingersoll

"Damn with faint praise, assent with civil leer, and, without sneering, teach the rest to sneer." ~ Alexander Pope
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Re: This one's for Min ~ Boats...

Post by Minimalist »

carried on floating debris after floods.

Oh, FFS...Bednarik disposed of the vegetation mat nonsense years ago.
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
circumspice

Post by circumspice »

Minimalist wrote:
carried on floating debris after floods.

Oh, FFS...Bednarik disposed of the vegetation mat nonsense years ago.
Like OOA & Clovis First... I guess that we'll have to wait till they croak, because they will NOT give up long cherished theories. :?
"Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test." ~ Robert G. Ingersoll

"Damn with faint praise, assent with civil leer, and, without sneering, teach the rest to sneer." ~ Alexander Pope
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

Worth waiting for!
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
circumspice

Post by circumspice »

Minimalist wrote:Worth waiting for!
I think so too. I just hope that I live long enough to see it fade away into oblivion.

By the same token, I hope the old hardliners haven't contaminated too many of the younger generation of scientists with their tunnel vision. :(

spacecase0

Post by spacecase0 »

I am still waiting for the people from japan to wash up on the california shore from the tsunami on a vegitavive mat
still doing fine with the water reserves they have...
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

:lol:

-- George Carlin