More Support for Younger Dryas Impact

The Western Hemisphere. General term for the Americas following their discovery by Europeans, thus setting them in contradistinction to the Old World of Africa, Europe, and Asia.

Moderators: MichelleH, Minimalist, JPeters

E.P. Grondine

Re: More Support for Younger Dryas Impact

Post by E.P. Grondine »

Hi George -

Remember the phrases "Grondine Minima" and "Holocene Start Impact Event".

Aside from that, either take the time you spend here to look up the phytolith series,
or you can buy a bibliography from me later.
Tiompan

Post by Tiompan »

E.P. Grondine wrote:Hi George -

Remember the phrases "Grondine Minima" and "Holocene Start Impact Event".

Aside from that, either take the time you spend here to look up the phytolith series,
or you can buy a bibliography from me later.

Hi E.P. , I probably won't remember your recommendations . They will have no impact on the dates we have for the YD .
Aside from that if you require a bibliography/urls etc with the most accurate dates for the YD I'm sure it could be supplied ,free of charge of course .
E.P. Grondine

Post by E.P. Grondine »

Tiompan wrote: Hi E.P. , I probably won't remember your recommendations . They will have no impact on the dates we have for the YD .
Aside from that if you require a bibliography/urls etc with the most accurate dates for the YD I'm sure it could be supplied ,free of charge of course .
Hi George -

I have little doubt that the only thing you will remember is how much of my time you wasted, how many impediments you managed to create for me , and anything that you yourself consider a slander.

Do you know how many other fools I have had to deal with over the last 16 years?
Tiompan

Post by Tiompan »

Once again EP a failure to actually address the point , i.e. your error in the dating the YD , and further obfuscation /diversionary nonsense .
This time I am creating impediments for you , Lol . You are wasting everybodies time by your foolish stubborn failure to admit to your error ,read the literature or refute it and you may remove one impediment . If you can't refute it then comments about health , requests for money and your problems with new agers (some of us have problems with old agres too) , don't actually qualify as a response to the problem .
Frank Harrist

Post by Frank Harrist »

E.P., why waste your time here? We don't need you here if all you're going to do is take shots at people who ask legitimate questions. Don't come back. It's pretty simple. Instead of coming here to complain about how put upon you are, just don't bother. You will be missed the appropriate amount. Carry your ass on away from here. JERK!
uniface

Post by uniface »

1) Good for you, EP. Flip 'em all off.

2) What's really moronic about this is that, five years from now (assuming a lot there), the numbers involved will have changed at least once. Making everybody wrong.

But don't let me spoil the fun or anything . . . :mrgreen:
Tiompan

Post by Tiompan »

uniface wrote:
2) What's really moronic about this is that, five years from now (assuming a lot there), the numbers involved will have changed at least once. Making everybody wrong.
That's how science works , unlike religion ,there is no absolute truth , just better models that improve over time .
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

Science has questions that may never be answered and religion has answers that must never be questioned.
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
MichelleH
Site Admin

Post by MichelleH »

That is just about enough of this crap.....Topic locked
We've Got Fossils - We win ~ Lewis Black

Red meat, cheese, tobacco, and liquor...it works for me ~ Anthony Bourdain

Atheism is a non-prophet organization.