Mermaid

Here's where you get off topic and off center....Keep it nice, keep it clean, no sniping, no flaming. After that, anything goes.

Moderators: MichelleH, Minimalist, JPeters

uniface

Mermaid

Post by uniface »

Last edited by uniface on Wed May 21, 2014 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Frank Harrist

Re: Mermaid : Real

Post by Frank Harrist »

Oh bullshit!
circumspice

Post by circumspice »

Ya think???
:lol: :lol: :lol:
"Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test." ~ Robert G. Ingersoll

"Damn with faint praise, assent with civil leer, and, without sneering, teach the rest to sneer." ~ Alexander Pope
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

I take it you didn't check the date?

April 1, 2014 by PaoloV Categories: museums, Oddjects | Tags: April Fools,
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
Frank Harrist

Post by Frank Harrist »

Perhaps that wasn't the proper response. About a paragraph into it I realized it was satire and that shit pisses me off so I quit reading it and posted "Oh bullshit!" I hate this kind of shit. Some fools actually believe it. Stop wasting my time with this shit!
uniface

Post by uniface »

:lol:

If it will mollify you, I'll send you a "forever stamp" to cover the value of your time that I wasted. 8)