Comet Impact Biomass Fires

The Western Hemisphere. General term for the Americas following their discovery by Europeans, thus setting them in contradistinction to the Old World of Africa, Europe, and Asia.

Moderators: MichelleH, Minimalist, JPeters

E.P. Grondine

Re: Comet Impact Biomass Fires

Post by E.P. Grondine »

tiompan -

If you'll notice, there is this layer of combustion products found over a large area of the Earth,
and it has elevated levels of platinum group elements.

Now if your archaeo-astronomy can shed any light on the human response to the formation of this layer,
then I'll cede that you and your colleagues have something useful to offer.

Otherwise, excuse me if I and my colleagues redefine the field.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Last edited by E.P. Grondine on Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Tiompan

Post by Tiompan »

As expected , yet another evasion of "If there is anything that you could quote where I have said something that might be wrong , related to the subject , do mention it . As ever breath will not be held ."

And the most recent confusion found in .
By their nature "recent comet and asteroid impacts " are not part of the study of the subject . The clue is in "archaeo " in contrast to "recent" .

And that doesn't include the evasion of the central problem .
E.P. Grondine

Post by E.P. Grondine »

Let me run this by you again. skippy

Your analysis of ancient sky magic is wrong.
Last edited by E.P. Grondine on Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tiompan

Post by Tiompan »

Ancient sky magic ? Lol .

Grown ups don't simply say something is wrong , they point out why it is wrong .
When you are not making errors ,you are making unsupportable claims .

How many times have you been asked to provide evidence to support your claims and failed to do so ?
Yet again "If there is anything that you could quote where I have said something that might be wrong , related to the subject , do mention it . As ever breath will not be held ."
E.P. Grondine

Post by E.P. Grondine »

Tiompan wrote:Ancient sky magic ? Lol .

Grown ups don't simply say something is wrong , they point out why it is wrong .
When you are not making errors ,you are making unsupportable claims .

How many times have you been asked to provide evidence to support your claims and failed to do so ?
Yet again "If there is anything that you could quote where I have said something that might be wrong , related to the subject , do mention it . As ever breath will not be held ."

Fair enough.
Let us take the "experts" of the entire self proclaimed field of archaeo-astronomy as it now sits.
(and I exclude experts on ancient cuneiform and hieroglyphic records from this.)

They have absolutely no explanation for the amount of resources spent by ancient man for sky magic,
nor any explanation for the bizarre practices of ancient sky magic.
Whereas those who are working with recent asteroid and comet impacts do.

So what will happen is that the previous and current work will be absorbed into the new paradigm of "archaeo-astronomy".

Now just because you personally are incapable of perceiving the geological data of recent impacts
does not mean that everyone is.
Your deficits in this regard are well documented, as are your rationalizations to avoid dealing with that hard geological data.
Tiompan

Post by Tiompan »

As expected , again nothing to support your fantasy "Your analysis of ancient sky magic is wrong." .
You even continue with another of your fantasy phrases " ancient sky magic ".

I continually quote your errors and provide evidence to show where you get it wrong .
"If there is anything that you could quote where I have said something that might be wrong , do mention it . As ever breath will not be held ."
E.P. Grondine

Post by E.P. Grondine »

tiompan -

What do you make of an archaeologist who endangers his excavation crew?

I started to watch this guy because he was promising, but he is more than a little thin skinned:
https://www.andywhiteanthropology.com/b ... log-trolls

result:
https://www.andywhiteanthropology.com/b ... l#comments
circumspice

Post by circumspice »

E.P. Grondine wrote:tiompan -

I started to watch this guy because he was promising, but he is more than a little thin skinned:

result:

EP... I'm disgusted & appalled by your behavior on Andy White's blog... You were a guest on his blog & you had the nuts to try to dictate to him? Who the hell do you think you are? Who died & left you in charge? You have no authority, you have no credentials, you have no tact or class either. You lack the education & the mental acuity to comment on any of his work or procedures. You are not a degreed professional, you are not certified in any relevant field & you're just plain nuts. You're nothing more than a has been hack reporter who self publishes because nobody reputable will touch your 'work' with a ten foot pole. Did you honestly think that anyone who read that blog topic would hail you as a hero? Maybe you're descending into senile dementia because you are becoming ever more detached from reality. UGH!!!
"Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test." ~ Robert G. Ingersoll

"Damn with faint praise, assent with civil leer, and, without sneering, teach the rest to sneer." ~ Alexander Pope
E.P. Grondine

Post by E.P. Grondine »

circumspice wrote:

result:

EP... I'm disgusted & appalled by your behavior on Andy White's blog... You were a guest on his blog & you had the nuts to try to dictate to him? Who the hell do you think you are? Who died & left you in charge? You have no authority, you have no credentials, you have no tact or class either. You lack the education & the mental acuity to comment on any of his work or procedures. You are not a degreed professional, you are not certified in any relevant field & you're just plain nuts. You're nothing more than a has been hack reporter who self publishes because nobody reputable will touch your 'work' with a ten foot pole. Did you honestly think that anyone who read that blog topic would hail you as a hero? Maybe you're descending into senile dementia because you are becoming ever more detached from reality. UGH!!!
Who am I?
A person who was nearly killed by a staph infection in poison ivy.
A person who watched an entire surface survey crew completely taken out by poison ivy.
I expected Andy to take a hint, but instead just to prove how good he thought he was,
he lost half his crew.
But then what the f**k do I know?

I am saddened for the young people who were interested in archaeology.
I hope they find another site to work at under an instructor who actually will look after their safety.

At least I managed to get Andy to look at the flood data from his site.
He would have blown by that data, if not for my heads-up.

Thanks for recognizing me as a hack journalist.
circumspice

Post by circumspice »

E.P. Grondine wrote:
circumspice wrote:

result:

Who am I?
A person who was nearly killed by a staph infection in poison ivy.
A person who watched an entire surface survey crew completely taken out by poison ivy.
I expected Andy to take a hint, but instead just to prove how good he thought he was,
he lost half his crew.
But then what the f**k do I know?

I am saddened for the young people who were interested in archaeology.
I hope they find another site to work at under an instructor who actually will look after their safety.

At least I managed to get Andy to look at the flood data from his site.
He would have blown by that data, if not for my heads-up.

Thanks for recognizing me as a hack journalist.

What the fuck do you know? I'll answer that. You know nothing except what ancient aliens have beamed into your brain. The alt crowd loves you because you're their contact person on this planet... :roll:

And I did not recognize you as a hack journalist. That title is far too professional for you. I said you are a hack reporter. Chew on that Jimmy Olsen wannabe.
"Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test." ~ Robert G. Ingersoll

"Damn with faint praise, assent with civil leer, and, without sneering, teach the rest to sneer." ~ Alexander Pope
E.P. Grondine

Post by E.P. Grondine »

Let me run this by you again:

What I knew that Andy did not is that poison ivy presents a hazard to the health of any crew working around it.
I tried to warn him, and I have no regrets for doing so.
The results of his failure to heed my warning are evident.

"hack reporter" is perfectly fine with me. Thanks!
kbs2244

Tree rings

Post by kbs2244 »

From the news page
Unusual climate during Roman times plunged Eurasia into hunger and disease

https://popular-archaeology.com/article ... d-disease/

The study is based on dendrochronology or tree-ring dating and seems to assume volcanic eruptions.
The study covers the past 7,600 years
But if I read you correctly your impact fires could cause the same thing.

Going to the UNIVERSITY OF HELSINKI link provides a free PDF of the full study.
It is to large to attach.
GeorgeWooms

Comet Impact Biomass Fires

Post by GeorgeWooms »

The video says the site was deliberately covered with dirt. Well, how could they have done that? They certainly didnt have bulldozers back then. Very interesting. I cant imagine a bucket brigade of humans dumping dirt could do that.
CHATEX bot-messenger technologies makes crypto exchange offered to any individual with a normal smartphone
pjetureliasson

Post by pjetureliasson »

Looks like the forum has stopped having new members asking new questions? I see very little activity here.
My Officall: Fumagifs.com
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

Yes, that's a fair impression.

I knock out 3-4 Russian spammers per day but the community seems to have withered in Michelle's absence.
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin