Archaeologists Doing Archaeology Without Aliens or Anything!

The Old World is a reference to those parts of Earth known to Europeans before the voyages of Christopher Columbus; it includes Europe, Asia and Africa.

Moderators: MichelleH, Minimalist, JPeters

Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Archaeologists Doing Archaeology Without Aliens or Anything!

Post by Minimalist »

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/18/worl ... tenea.html
Rich, Ancient City Is Unearthed in Greece

Archaeologists exploring Tenea, which is thought to have been founded by the Trojans, have discovered tombs, coins and urns, among other items, in and around the site.
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
kbs2244

Re: Archaeologists Doing Archaeology Without Aliens or Anyth

Post by kbs2244 »

Postby circumspice » Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:33 am

"According to the Bible, Jesus Christ supposedly died before the soldiers could break his legs. (I think that was to support the messianic prophecy that the messiah would die with no broken bones?) "

Thank you circumspice.
Even though we have strayed from the OP subject, I am glad you pointed this out.

Psalm 34:20
circumspice

Post by circumspice »

kbs2244 wrote:Postby circumspice » Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:33 am

"According to the Bible, Jesus Christ supposedly died before the soldiers could break his legs. (I think that was to support the messianic prophecy that the messiah would die with no broken bones?) "

Thank you circumspice.
Even though we have strayed from the OP subject, I am glad you pointed this out.

Psalm 34:20

@kbs2244... We may have strayed from the OP... But... I posted in the OP thread... This thread has nothing at all whatsoever to do with my comment... You posted your passive aggressive chiding remark in the WRONG THREAD. My comment is posted in the Druids thread... Try to pay a little better attention to what you're doing. :lol:
"Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test." ~ Robert G. Ingersoll

"Damn with faint praise, assent with civil leer, and, without sneering, teach the rest to sneer." ~ Alexander Pope
kbs2244

Post by kbs2244 »

My apologies to any and all that may have been confused.
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

Hey its a holiday weekend, man. Everyone is drinking.
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
Simon21

Post by Simon21 »

Minimalist wrote:Hey its a holiday weekend, man. Everyone is drinking.
Bloody right mate, yeah, just saw a f@@@@ alien near the pub, large as life it was all funny colours, wife said it was a traffic light, silly...
MichelleH
Site Admin

Post by MichelleH »

We've Got Fossils - We win ~ Lewis Black

Red meat, cheese, tobacco, and liquor...it works for me ~ Anthony Bourdain

Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
kbs2244

Post by kbs2244 »

"pasty" ???
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist »

Not only that but with a really shitty hairdo.

-- George Carlin