test

Post your tips and helper files here! Uploading, researching information, grant writing, you name it. If it will help someone or if you have a question, here's the place to post.

Moderators: MichelleH, Minimalist, JPeters

Minimalist
Forum Moderator

test

Post by Minimalist »

deleted
Last edited by Minimalist on Thu Jul 21, 2022 9:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: moving
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
circumspice

Re: test

Post by circumspice »

❓️
"Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test." ~ Robert G. Ingersoll

"Damn with faint praise, assent with civil leer, and, without sneering, teach the rest to sneer." ~ Alexander Pope
Irinjuq

How to answer archaeologica.org ??

Post by Irinjuq »

Can't answer an existing topic, what should I do ??
What am I doing wrong?
Please help.
Thank you.
Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Re: test

Post by Minimalist »

Can't tell you what you are doing wrong if you don't tell us what you are doing.
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin