Old World Giants

The Old World is a reference to those parts of Earth known to Europeans before the voyages of Christopher Columbus; it includes Europe, Asia and Africa.

Moderators: MichelleH, Minimalist, JPeters

uniface

Old World Giants

Post by uniface »

A long & interesting article, well referenced
Give it a go - do as I did; Search Wikipedia and Encyclopædia Britannica for "giants", "human giants", "ancient giants", "giant human skeleton(s)", and "giant human bones" . You will find nothing but references to mythology.

You will easily find Berger and Vekua and their findings of very ancient human species in South Africa and Georgia respectively, on simular searches. But not a word about them confirming human giants! Why?

Professor Lee Berger is a renowned paleoanthropologist and archaeologist from the University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa. He has conducted numerous expeditions as an explorer for National Geographic and he is well known for his discovery of Australopithecus sediba, a human ancestor that lived almost 2 million years ago.

"The Naked Scientists" is an award winning BBC weekly radio programme. In an interview with Lee Berger in 2007 he shows the host Dr. Chris Smith a fossilized bone of an individual that should be over 7 feet tall and says that they have found a lot of them and everywhere they find then they are enormous: - These individuals are extraordinary, they are giants, he says.

And yes; Professor Berger has confirmed in an e-mail to me that the interview indeed is real.

When it comes to finding remains of one of the oldest human ancestors everybody applauds him but when he is telling that we have been through a period of gigantism it seem like nobody wants to listen or take a look at the proof. Why?

Professor Abesalom Vekua is a paleontologist and archeologist at the Academy of Sciences of Georgia and a leading scientific researcher of the Georgian National Museum. He is almost as famous as Lee Berger, and as Professor Berger he has found fossilized bones one of one of the oldest human ancestors: Homo erectus georgicus, 1.8 million years old.

Channel One, the major broadcasting company in Russia, had a long news-report showing how a team of researchers found the giants bones of Borjomi in Georgia.

I have not been able to get in touch with Abesalom Vekua but Otar Baghaturia, a senior lecturer at the Georgian Technical University, was one of the members of the expedition and he has e-mailed me confirming that they found bones of giants 2,2-3 meters tall and that they were hoping to organize another expedition but that the situation in Georgia is making it difficult . . .
http://nexusilluminati.blogspot.co.uk/2 ... -have.html
E.P. Grondine

Re: Old World Giants

Post by E.P. Grondine »

Hi uni -

You have to remember that I have met Cherokee descendants in whom the X mt DNA height gene has expressed.

I have been contacted by other people from Pennsylvania who most likely are Andaste (Susquehannock) descendants.

They are ordinary people, just very tall.

Once again, the X mt DNA haplogroup appears to have evolved along the shoreline of the Ice Age Black Sea.

They were first identified by Andrew Collins in "From the Ashes of Angels", and anyone who does not acknowledge his priority there is an idiot, a thief, a plagiarist, and/or a conman, plain and simple.

I myself pointed out the New World dispersion of X mt DNA, and anyone who does not acknowledge my priority here is an idiot, a thief, a plagiarist, and/or a conman, plain and simple.

By the way, I gave links here to Collins lectures on his recent work at Gobleki Tepe, with the lead excavator, who has recently passed on.
uniface

Post by uniface »

The Susquehannocks knew it long before Andrew Collins did.

More precisely, they never forgot it. :lol:
tangatawhenua16

Post by tangatawhenua16 »